Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Famous People On Boards?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

token56 wrote: »
    My god onto page 5 and not one "Your Ma" joke yet.

Thats probably because "Your/Yore ma" jokes are very rarely, if ever, funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Actually I do know a few "famous" people who are on here.
    Some personally, and a few as hearsay from friends who are on the site, whos famous friends use it.

Katie French had an account, as does David Norris, a couple of DJs on today fm who will remain nameless >_>

... I'll stop now.
    But the people listed do have accts. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    Actually I do know a few "famous" people who are on here.
    Some personally, and a few as hearsay from friends who are on the site, whos famous friends use it.

Katie French had an account, as does David Norris, a couple of DJs on today fm who will remain nameless >_>

... I'll stop now.
    But the people listed do have accts. :)

Well one of them is brown bread,the other one's a benny and the rest are nameless..not a lot to go on there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Magpie! wrote: »
    Are ye all forgetting celebrity stylist Laura Appleby? :eek:

hah... how can we forget her... that girl was so funny with her stupid antics...

Erm who's famous.. I think a lot of brown paper envelope people are on boards! :)

Ah half of my office post on boards! Like i walk by and see boards open in a little section on their screen... i wonder if they would fess up;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

MIN2511 wrote: »
    hah... how can we forget her... that girl was so funny with her stupid antics...

Erm who's famous.. I think a lot of brown paper envelope people are on boards! :)

Ah half of my office post on boards! Like i walk by and see boards open in a little section on their screen... i wonder if they would fess up;)

There's a few people in my work who post here too..they dont spend nearly as much time as i do though and they dont read all my nonsense which is good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Profiler wrote: »
    as is my grandmother too, tis a veritable smörgåsbord of Marina Finucane's round our place for evening tea
    The plural of Fincuanes is Finuci, and the collective noun is a 'reeiiighttt' of Finuci.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Daniel O Donnell had an account but his mammy wont let him use the internet anymore after she caught him touching himself while watching old episodes of Glenroe on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

so there isnt actually anyone famous on boards?right?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I could tell you.... but,
    then Id have to kill you.

yes really.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Naos wrote: »
    Thats probably because "Your/Yore ma" jokes are very rarely, if ever, funny.

na that's not the reason. that's never stopped anyone yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Sorry, i forgot to mention that all of these are completely made up.
    I was bored last night. [:shrug shoulders smiley]

you're backtracking, that must mean that one of them is you.... cmon, fess up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

im gary glitter..hmm interesting..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

greatgoal wrote: »
    im gary glitter..hmm interesting..

<.<
    >.>

call me

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

so thats a no then cameron diaz is not here

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Mark Walsh www.walsho.net is on this isnt he? Hes semi-famous, I heard him mentioned on tv once
    Who is the fuck he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

If I became famous I'd register a new account

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

If I became famous I'd register a new account

Well then theres no need to worry about having to change your account then
    :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

there are a bunch of hack jouurno's on here and probably some politicians browse but in fairness famoous people in general hgave lives

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Joan Burton TD posted once on the D15 forum. I'm sure there are other politicians with accounts, Boards is potentially a huge source of information for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

jmccrohan wrote: »
    Who is the fuck he?

Some wánker.

I assure you I'm not semi-famous and I'd say it's highly unlikely I was mentioned on tv. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,322 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Sarah** wrote: »
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me, I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany

Where do I know that quote from? Heard it very recently. Come on, it's wrecking my head.
    Bono, I hate you.

And no, you're not God !!

And Chris Martin is not Bono

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Collie D wrote: »
    Where do I know that quote from? Heard it very recently. Come on, it's wrecking my head.

Anchorman.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

So this is by far the biggest community in Ireland and AH is it's butt-hole of activity.

Which celebrities do you think lurks here or even makes ninja posts?

I'd say everyone that's ever appeared on The Panel and possibly Eamon Dunphy... who the fcuk knows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

I heard a rumour that Caroline Morahan likes to read AH whilst flicking her bean.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,818 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I have it on good authority that javaboy is in fact Marian Finucane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭live2thewire

im the greatest celebrity on [url]www.boards.ie:P[/url]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Could our esteemed Boards.ie leader be considered a celebrity?

(All hail our new Facebutt overlords btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

The_Citizen is actually Paul Williams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

I'd really love for Brian Cowen to read all some of the posts and threads about him! Wouldnt blame him for commiting suicide after it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

I wouldn't blame him for commititing suicide even if he hadn't read them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement