Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friendly - Wed 3rd Sept - St Colmcilles 9PM

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

mikes managerial debut too, undefeated so far!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Outside of the first 10 minutes, it was a good performance (and a 3-1 win ;) ). I think the experimental line up accounts for large parts of the first 10 minutes where the shape was missing.

One thing though was being caught cold with quick freekicks and throws.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Did anyone leave a football behind lastnight? I brought it with me as I was the last one leaving. I'll have with me on Saturday and next Wednesday/Thursday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

another draw, this time 3-3. still unbeaten in preseason :p.

we were 2-0 down inside about 10 minutes, 2 individual errors but again, these things happen. we got our act together and dominated and got back to 2-2 again. they went 3-2 up from a goal mouth scramble and we equalised with about 5 left.

overall, a fair result, both teams had chances. 2 more debutants tonight and i think now, if everybody that has come down so far stays in the squad, we have what we need.....cheers to conor and peader for coming and welcome to the team.

scorers Art, Lepo and Keith.
    First goal, we may aswell have put the ball in the net for them it was on a plate. 2nd goal was a good goal. 3rd goal was again our fault as it wasnt cleared quick enough and they got a shot off.

We improved after going 2-0 down and we had quite a few chances and with the keeper they had we should have had a few more goals.

both right backs martin and they were **** hot :D:D:D:D

Very true... right back -> my new home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Dont get too cosy

• Advertisement
Advertisement