Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What paintballs do i need?

Options
  • 26-08-2008 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Myself and a few friends have booked a days paintballing with paintballgames.co.uk in KILRUDDERY GROVE in Bray. We were thinking of buying paintballs in advance on ebay, any idea what ones we will need or are they a standard size??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

don't bother, you can not use them anyways.

You don't being your own beer to the pub do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Well you can get them on the net for €12 for 4000 or €240 for 4000 there. seems a bit mad, so we were going to bring some. And yes I have taken my own beer to a pub, i take it you have never been a student ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

€12 for 4000... i seriously doubth that. Whole sale on a box for the cheapest stuff to your door is €20 (2000 per box). Tournament paint is about 40 quid a box.

If you get caught you ill be thrown out, as surprisingly... paintballs are not all the same colour paint... imagaine. Some sites use a certain colour a day.

oh, an I am a student also ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Could we sticky this?

For the absolute record, you will be thrown out and no refund given. You'd be surprised but a marshal can pick out a different paintball grade in a matter of minutes.

Advertisement