Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice guy or not that into me???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Maybe he's afraid of your fiancé?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

lady_fifi wrote: »
    1) He likes me and doesn't want to rush things/f*** it up

He doesn't like you and there is nothing to rush/fuck up.
    2) He just doesn't like me that much

He likes you and doesn't want to rush things/fuck them up.
    3) He is secretly gay

He is openly gay.
    Terry wrote: »
    Are you good looking?
    If so, give me a shout.

I think your personal ad needs some work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lady_fifi

Your mate the pink elephant? :rolleyes:

You tried, you failed - move on.

Have you one good reason why that wouldn't be true??? there is nothing controversial or stirring being posted here, typical Irish always thinking someone is trying to pull the wool over their eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Have you one good reason why that wouldn't be true??? there is nothing controversial or stirring being posted here, typical Irish always thinking someone is trying to pull the wool over their eyes

popcorn, check
    chair, check

kthnksgo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

typical Irish always thinking someone is trying to pull the wool over their eyes

Be glad he wasn't trying to pull the wool over your eyes prior to a bout of surprise sex.

Unlucky, but you may actually be bet down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lady_fifi

I give up :cool: :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Yer man did too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Nice girl or just not that into this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

To be honest, I know a lot of guys that wouldn't try to get up on someone who they met at a party. Especially if they're a minger. Or Riddled. Or looks like they're riddled. Not that I am saying you look like a riddled minger of course.

But, then again, lots of guys will try to lob it into anyone. You'll just need to find them. You could start by asking that dude who you're going to marry in vegas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

briano wrote: »
    To be honest, I know a lot of guys that wouldn't try to get up on someone who they met at a party. Especially if they're a minger. Or Riddled. Or looks like they're riddled. Not that I am saying you look like a riddled minger of course.

But, then again, lots of guys will try to lob it into anyone. You'll just need to find them. You could start by asking that dude who you're going to marry in vegas.

Boardsie-urn: Burn done by that of a boardsie.........well duuuuh!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Maybe he thought you were a man?

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Just sondering some peoples opinions on this. Been meeting a guy for the past couple of weeks. We always meet up when out with our friends and have arranged to me meet up once or twice inbetween as well.

On Fri we ended up at a house party and slept in the same bed together, now I wouldn't have done the deed just yet, but I would've expected that he would at least try.

I know that there are some gentlemen about but I've never come across any so now I'm wondering does this guy actually like me or not.

Here are the explanations I've come up with so I'd be interested to know what you guys think.

3) He is secretly gay

Odds are, he respects you.

If he was treating you badly and just trying to roide ya you'd complain....so would I if I were in the situation. So many assholes out there make ya this paranoid, I sympathise with you. When a girl doesn't seem to want to have sex with me in the first 2 weeks I assume she isn't into me...what a woild!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

On Fri we ended up at a house party and slept in the same bed together, now I wouldn't have done the deed just yet, but I would've expected that he would at least try.

Here are the explanations I've come up with so I'd be interested to know what you guys think.

3) He is secretly gay

my guess, you may be uglier than Janice Joplin,

that or he suffers from a thing called "Karoma penile disfunction" other wise more commonly known as no willy syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I know that there are some gentlemen about but I've never come across any so now I'm wondering does this guy actually like me or not.

Sheesh, give the guy the benefit of the doubt! Sounds like you've found a great guy who isn't just in it for one thing only.
    You said it yourself that there are some gentlemen out there. Maybe you've finally found one? I say roll with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,323 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I think you're just annoyed that he didn't try it on so oyu could shoot him down. Serioulsy, if you say you didn't want sex then what's the prolem??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Smart Bug wrote: »

Maybe it's an arranged marriage or something? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Maybe it's an arranged marriage or something? ;)

Surprise marriages rarely work out. It's almost always better to arrange them in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

javaboy wrote: »
    Surprise marriages rarely work out. It's always better to arrange them in advance.

Works for sex, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Nope thats my buddy

Really...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chick, this must be ya second account or something:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,323 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

ronnie3585 wrote: »

That thread is great, still reading. I'm at the stage where he's going to confront her :pac:

EDIT:: Just finished, funniest thread ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

ronnie3585 wrote: »

How the hell did i miss that thread? Classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

You didnt make an advance on him either, so maybe your a closet lesbo:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

This thread is just plain stupid... doesn't make sense... OP don't understand how you can claim to be one person with a different life. You are 24, graduate, house and engaged!

Dunno why i am bothered tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

This thread is gas!

"So I have this problem friend who has a problem. My Her symptoms include compulsive lying, copious bull****ting and men not being interested in me her."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Why the hell would you and your friend be sharing one account? That's just the most retarded excuse I've heard in my life. You got burned, go dig a hole and climb into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

**** off to PI, and learn to tell the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

he thinks youre a guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

All we need now are the legendary Paddy and Jimmy from this AH thread to make an appearance in this story

OP, of course it was your mate posting as the other person. Email addresses are so difficult to acquire these days that it makes signing up for an account of your own on boards.ie nigh impossible :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Nice girl or just not that into this thread?

:D +1+1+1

Advertisement