Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice guy or not that into me???

Options
  • 26-08-2008 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Just sondering some peoples opinions on this. Been meeting a guy for the past couple of weeks. We always meet up when out with our friends and have arranged to me meet up once or twice inbetween as well.

On Fri we ended up at a house party and slept in the same bed together, now I wouldn't have done the deed just yet, but I would've expected that he would at least try.

I know that there are some gentlemen about but I've never come across any so now I'm wondering does this guy actually like me or not.

Here are the explanations I've come up with so I'd be interested to know what you guys think.

1) He likes me and doesn't want to rush things/f*** it up
    2) He just doesn't like me that much
    3) He is secretly gay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Move to Personal Issues?

More details needed, have you two kissed while out in the past? What type of bloke is he, shy? What type of girl are you, would you not initiated anything?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

you need to get a bit more, you really do

there is big world out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SpookyDoll

:eek: The [EMAIL="b@stard"]b@stard[/EMAIL]!!!

.......did he not even try the "lets just snog and cuddle, I wont do anything, honest" routine?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

lady_fifi wrote: »
    now I wouldn't have done the deed just yet, but I would've expected that he would at least try.

You would have rejected his attempt if he tried, you said so yourself. Maybe he knew this.

I know that there are some gentlemen about but I've never come across any so now I'm wondering does this guy actually like me or not.

That says more about the type of people you hang around with

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Jayz, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Maybe he thinks he's in the friends zone and missed his chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Ask him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

3) He is secretly gay

4) Your a total minger.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Just sondering some peoples opinions on this. Been meeting a guy for the past couple of weeks. We always meet up when out with our friends and have arranged to me meet up once or twice inbetween as well.

On Fri we ended up at a house party and slept in the same bed together, now I wouldn't have done the deed just yet, but I would've expected that he would at least try.

Here are the explanations I've come up with so I'd be interested to know what you guys think.

3) He is secretly gay

I just wanted to take things slow, thats all....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Typical. You probably wear a short skirt and then make faces at guys who look at your legs.

Take up a hobby.

Move to PI.
    Smart Bug wrote: »
    Just said I'd jump in here, I'm 24(and a graduate) have my own house about a year. Going out with a my man about a a year and a half...we got engaged last week and plan to go to vegas to do the deed in December

We are ready for it and know this is for keeps so not bothered about being young. We couldn't be happier... kids won't be coming for another few years though...not in much of a rush there .

Lols. BOOOOOUUUUURRNN!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lady_fifi

Pen1987 wrote: »
    Move to Personal Issues?

No i want honest opinions...
    micmclo wrote: »
    You would have rejected his attempt if he tried, you said so yourself. Maybe he knew this.

I would have rejected it just because it's too soon, actually like this guy so don't want him thinking I'm a dirty ho. I don't think I would've been giving any signals that would put him off
    caoibhin wrote: »
    4) Your a total minger.

Ha Ha...sorry to dissapoint but that option def doesn't belong in there.

Also he knows his not in the friends zone... we've been snogging & cuddling for weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Sweet find :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Maybe he knows you're engaged then...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Op got owned.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

Haha, roasted! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

Great spot, dirty ho!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,204 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Go with 1 until you have more evidence to point to 2 or 3. Be a bad move to assume 2 or 3, so something else and then find out he dreally did like you.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

No i want honest opinions...

You are definatly in the wrong place then

Ha Ha...sorry to dissapoint but that option def doesn't belong in there.

pics or gtfo...

Nope thats my buddy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

so your in a strangers house, its going to be your first time, anyone could walk in while he's mid thrust so you'll die of embarrassment.

Maybe he wants to wait til you have time alone

I don't see the problem!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Also he knows his not in the friends zone... we've been snogging & cuddling for weeks.

Have you told him that ye're engaged yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,204 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You are definatly in the wrong place then

pics or gtfo...

Sh1t, we're in AH?! And here's me giving serious advice! Fvck!!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Nope thats my buddy

Multiple personalities deserves a banning. Surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

OP how do you know he didnt give you a riding when you were asleep??

Jaysus... thats my mate posting. I'm definitely young free & single, have been for some time actually

so your in a strangers house, its going to be your first time, anyone could walk in while he's mid thrust so you'll die of embarrassment.

I don't see the problem!

Part was over, was his best friends house and we'd our own room...which is more or less his room at weekends anyways, was pretty private.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Jaysus... thats my mate posting. I'm definitely young free & single, have been for some time actually
    I see.

I don't see the problem!

Party was over, was his best friends house and we'd our own room...which is more or less his room at weekends anyways, was pretty private.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Your mate the pink elephant? :rolleyes:

You tried, you failed - move on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Are you good looking?
    If so, give me a shout.

Advertisement