Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threadless Sale - All Tees $12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Mine was shipped 30 Aug and I got it Last Friday I think.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Mine was shipped on the 1st and still no sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Mine was shipped on Thurs 28th August but still no sign of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Mine arrived 2 days ago. It's strange that they took so long. Usually they are here within a week. Recession eh! It says on their website it can take up to 3 weeks so I would hang on a few more days and then get in touch with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 drusilla_rb

I was waiting a while on my order (7 or something tees!) and it turned out that I got stung on customs. €18 for a $92 order (including postage). They opened the package, looked at the invoice and updated the custom charge to include postage. Why are we paying customs on postage costs?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Mine were dispatched on the 28th August too and still no sign of them

How do you know if customs have stopped them - do they contact you or do you have to follow it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Mine arrived last tuesday, was shipped on 26/08

got stung for €17.90 customs on a $72 order, same thing happened to me recently with an amazon order around the $70 mark, seems customs are really clamping down on this sort of thing..........:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

They're squeezing the last drops out of it before the rules change in December and the allowance goes up to €150 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Dfens

Got my tees last Friday, packet had been opened by Customs & resealed again. No word from Customs since so I guess that means I ok? Total order amount was $59.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I don't mind paying customs, I do mind if they steal me tshirts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

blastman wrote: »
    They're squeezing the last drops out of it before the rules change in December and the allowance goes up to €150 :(

I think the €150 allowance only applies to customs charges (~12%), VAT will still be charged at 21%

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

order shipped on Sept 2 , arrived today Sept 24.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Shipped on 26th Aug, arrived 23rd Sep:p

That was the second order that I made, I used a more expensive shipping option for the other order and that arrived within a week.
    Cheap shipping is cheap for a reason

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭inverted_world

So mine arrived today (after being shipped on August 30th), but instead of the two girl's t-shirts I ordered, they shipped one of the t-shirts I wanted, and another GUY'S t-shirt, not even in the same design as the other one I wanted. No explanation or anything. I was still charged for both, and I'm pretty annoyed. They still have (only one more of) the other one I ordered in stock, so I don't understand why they sent me a (pretty ugly imo) guy's t-shirt instead. There's no way I'm paying for a t-shirt I didn't order. :mad:

I have emailed them... now I'm expecting to have to wait a week for their reply :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

So mine arrived today (after being shipped on August 30th), but instead of the two girl's t-shirts I ordered, they shipped one of the t-shirts I wanted, and another GUY'S t-shirt, not even in the same design as the other one I wanted. No explanation or anything. I was still charged for both, and I'm pretty annoyed. They still have (only one more of) the other one I ordered in stock, so I don't understand why they sent me a (pretty ugly imo) guy's t-shirt instead. There's no way I'm paying for a t-shirt I didn't order. :mad:

I have emailed them... now I'm expecting to have to wait a week for their reply :rolleyes:
    What t-shirt and what size? You might be able to flog it here or on adverts. It might be less painful for you to just buy the t-shirt you want and sell the unwanted one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 mary byrne

Sorry that I am not replying to your posting however I was wondering if you could help me

I just registered as a new user and activated my account today and tried to post a question however it didn't seem to work.

I need some urgent replies so could you possibly email me in some easy steps how to post a question.

Thanks a million, I haven't received any reply from the helpdesk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

I've heard that their customer service is actually quite good and they will probably sort you out with a freebie or two. (Hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Mine arrived yesterday, shipped on 28th August. 2 t-shirts as per order.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Does anyone know if those prints on threadless are just posters or actual canvas?

aaf wrote: »
    What t-shirt and what size? You might be able to flog it here or on adverts. It might be less painful for you to just buy the t-shirt you want and sell the unwanted one.

My brother wants it, so he can have it. There's no point in me sending it back, sure.
    I've heard that their customer service is actually quite good and they will probably sort you out with a freebie or two. (Hopefully)

That's good to know. I don't really care about getting free t-shirts. I just don't want to pay for the one I didn't order. Hopefully it'll be sorted quickly enough, though. The one that wasn't shipped was underlined on the invoice, so there must be some explanation. I'm happy with the one I did receive, though. It's pretty awesome :)

• Advertisement

So Customer Services got back to me very quickly, and they were very nice and apologetic.

I should have the right one soon. :)

I'm very happy with how nice they were, and how quickly they replied to my email. All is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

The people at Threadless are wonderful

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Just got a call from An Post to say that my order has a customs charge of €16 due, with the original order costing €57. Some you win, some you lose.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

delly wrote: »
    Just got a call from An Post to say that my order has a customs charge of €16 due, with the original order costing €57. Some you win, some you lose.

Do you know what number they called you on? I'd like to see if they have mine too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. They shipped on the 28th of August. Maybe customs have them...:(

jenizzle wrote: »
    Do you know what number they called you on? I'd like to see if they have mine too!!

Sorry I don't, as they rang me on the office phone. About 10 minutes after the call tho' a chap arrived with my package looking for the funds. The customs cert had Athlone posted on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

How many t-shirts did you order? I think if you order 3 or less you should be able to avoid the customs.....I avoided it before.

Is it based on price or amount\weight?

M

'twas 5 t-shirts valued at $60

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

I was speaking to a driver from An Post Courier division who was in our office the other day. Apparently with the downturn in the economy etc The Revenue boys are looking at new ways of filling the coffers and as a result are scrutinising a lot of the incoming post coming from outside the EU. So the chances of getting away with not paying duty on stuff from say the US and China has reduced as a result. He was actually waiting to collect €75 from one of the lads for duty on a camera he had bought in Hong Kong on Ebay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

'twas 5 t-shirts valued at $60

ditto

Advertisement