Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threadless Sale - All Tees $12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The code 'lovesthreadless' will get $3 off (not sure if there is a minimum purchase)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Great... Just had to happen a few days after I ordered 2 tees:mad:

Guess I'll just have to order a couple more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

me too tman :(:(

thanks anyway - do the codes still work during the sales?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

damn hippies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Awesome :)

Shameless plug - my husband designed this one - http://www.threadless.com/product/1369/Living_Doll

:)

Shame I bought loads of them about a month ago at full price :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Quackles wrote: »
    Awesome :)

Shameless plug - my husband designed this one - http://www.threadless.com/product/1369/Living_Doll

:)

Shame I bought loads of them about a month ago at full price :(

Was just admiring that one funnily enough, I'd say it'd look great in a darkened room:p

tman wrote: »
    Was just admiring that one funnily enough, I'd say it'd look great in a darkened room:p

:) It looks great on my little sister with her tiny waist.. It looks a bit funny on me with my big pregnant belly, kinda like they squeezed TOO hard!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Kudos to the hubbie Quackles.. tis excellent!

Have bought it!

** thumbs up **

basquille wrote: »
    Kudos to the hubbie Quackles.. tis excellent!

Have bought it!

** thumbs up **

It'll be you and me running around Sligo with hands around our waists :)

Thanks, op, just bought 12 t-shirts :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

word of warning to everyone. Last time I got caught for customs charges on my Threadless order, was an extra €35 euro. While the Tee's still worked out considerably cheaper than what they would cost here, it did take away from the bargain.

A few others I know got hit too, seems like the distinctive Threadless packaging is a giveaway to our customs officers :(

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    word of warning to everyone. Last time I got caught for customs charges on my Threadless order, was an extra €35 euro. While the Tee's still worked out considerably cheaper than what they would cost here, it did take away from the bargain.

A few others I know got hit too, seems like the distinctive Threadless packaging is a giveaway to our customs officers :(

I put in a $190 order about a month ago and marked it as a gift (with a little note and everything), and there was no customs charged..

Either way, I had a $500 voucher so a few euro for 12 t-shirts is still a sweet deal ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I've ordered three times and I never got stung.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Thanks OP, I love these sales, ordered 6 Ts for myself and 4 for my sister

Great site

• Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Ruu wrote: »
    The code 'lovesthreadless' will get $3 off (not sure if there is a minimum purchase)
    I'm sorry, the following problems have occured:
    • Hmmmm... this appears to be an invalid coupon code, give it another try.
    Oh well. And all the ones I wanted are sold out :(

The discount codes typically don't work during sales..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Got this email myself so got in early, my 6 shipped there this morning. Yaay.

c - 13 wrote: »
    Got this email myself so got in early, my 6 shipped there this morning. Yaay.
    I only got my e-mail at 1am on Monday night / Tuesday morning..

.. useless feckers!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

what the max you can order without getting hit for customs? The most i've gotten at a time is 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭tonton-bob

I think that as soon as you reach 20€ postage included, you can get hit :D

4 months to go and we'll be free from this stupid limit ( 150€ for the new one if I'm not wrong )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

T-Shirts are now $12 and $9.

$9 T-Shirts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

anyone know when the sale ends? can't get onto the site in work, going home at 4 (no broadband) so won't be back up to dublin (and broadband) til sunday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

you might be lucky, but more importantly, most of the good ones will be sold out.
    All the 9$ shirts are completely sold out in the male range. Still, just ordered 3 for 30E

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Ordered a few for myself and the gf but most of the ones I wanted were and are always sold out. God damn it I want that McGuyver one so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

They're not all 12 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Random wrote: »
    They're not all 12 :(
    I take that back. Nice one OP.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I like my tees, but have missed this site before. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Has anyone been stung by customs before when buying threadless tee's?

I ordered 3 on Aug 29th and still no show. The Customs and Excise website is horrendous, so I'm not too sure where I'd have to contact?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I ordered 3 on the 27th and they came on the 8th (monday) and no probs with customs

TimAy wrote: »

I ordered 3 on Aug 29th and still no show. The Customs and Excise website is horrendous, so I'm not too sure where I'd have to contact?

I got 10 or so there, no customs. Bought with a voucher, dunno if that makes a difference, seeing as no cash technically changed hands?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

TimAy wrote: »

Mine haven't arrived yet - they were shipped on the 30th Aug. Is the shipping that slow??

Advertisement