Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easons Signing

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Spider_Baby

I was too hungover to go... :(

It was quite packed...and super-hot, with the nice weather n all that.

I felt like the oldest person there though, despite being only 24!!!

There were quite alot of young, high pitched screams in the crowd....:(

Good fun though :)

<SNIP>

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Loads of kids were there. Think i saw a chick dressed as the hitcher. Just finished going through the book. It's messed up!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'll have to nip in tomorrow and get a copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Far too big a queue for my liking. Does anyone know what time the tickets were sold out? I was there around 12:40 and they were sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

feylya wrote: »
    Loads of kids were there. Think i saw a chick dressed as the hitcher. Just finished going through the book. It's messed up!

That wasnt the hithcher that was ol gregg...

Well I think it was the last person to go up was dressed as ol gregg she got some awful abuse but I thought she looked cool...and it actually seemed like Noel and Julien liked her outfit too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I saw someone dressed up as old gregg before and she looked great. Didn't see her today though. I was there at about half one so i was gone long before the end. Did see noel though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I was there from about half 8, cause I wanted to get the book before they were sold out, and there were about 10 people there, but by about 9 there were a good 60 or 70 people there, so the tickets went pretty fast. Highlight of my week- being called a cheeky bitch by Julian Barrett and blessed (:\) by Noel Fielding.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

feylya wrote: »
    I saw someone dressed up as old gregg before and she looked great. Didn't see her today though. I was there at about half one so i was gone long before the end. Did see noel though :)

I was arounf four foot from them but because I wasnt in the que(spelling??) I couldnt get the book signed but yea I could see both of them.

Degausserxo you are so lucky I really wanted to talk to them.Couldnt even get any good photos because of that big chap in the pink shirt and the angry red headed bloke blocking the view!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I was 129th and I get there at half 10... some crazy woman was in my way while they were signing my book but Noel called me sweetheart. :pac: The book is really good too, I haven't read it all yet though.

Best weekend ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Aww i was hungover :( I was out the night before... Really wanted to go!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Please don't mention the concert, folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Met Julian and Rich outside Tower on Sunday and said a quick hello. Nice dudes

Advertisement