Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAARP + Tesla = Hurricane Kathrina?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭quasar2010

I have a strong suspicion you're mistaking the compromise situation we have regarding emissions i.e. what countries will accept and what the ideal situation is.
    I have a strong suspicion you don't know what you're talking about but I won't go there.
    It is obvious to a blind man that increasing revenue on car tax, domestic fuel tax or any other type of usage will NOT STOP GLOBAL WARMING.
    People will just pay the extra money because the Government know for a fact we are all sheeple.
    If they know people will pay the extra then it is simple EXPLOITATION and cannot be regarded as anything else.
    Banning air travel would be the answer to the problem but no Government will ever do that because they know for a fact global warming of the man made variety does not exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

quasar2010 wrote: »
    I have a strong suspicion you don't know what you're talking about but I won't go there.

Maybe you should spell it out, with facts and evidence rather that your attitude.
    It is obvious to a blind man that increasing revenue on car tax, domestic fuel tax or any other type of usage will NOT STOP GLOBAL WARMING.

As I said and you ignored... We import the vast majority of our gas and oil, that is a bad thing. By forcing people to change their ways we get to import less and reduce omissions. It's pretty simple.
    People will just pay the extra money because the Government know for a fact we are all sheeple.

OR maybe people know they should change their ways and just need a nudge in the right direction. Did most people recycle before they were pushed to do it?
    If they know people will pay the extra then it is simple EXPLOITATION and cannot be regarded as anything else.

OR it simply penalises people who are wasteful. Makes perfect sense.
    Banning air travel would be the answer to the problem but no Government will ever do that because they know for a fact global warming of the man made variety does not exist.

OR they simply won't get anyone to agree to banning air travel. It might have slipped your notice but us humans are not known for doing the right thing where it comes to this planet of ours. Just how many species have we wiped out? Just how many places have we polluted? So we have an imperfect, one would say very human system to reduce our omissions where's the conspiracy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭quasar2010

As I said and you ignored... We import the vast majority of our gas and oil, that is a bad thing. By forcing people to change their ways we get to import less and reduce omissions. It's pretty simple.
    But thats the whole point, they are not forcing anyone to do anything but instead they are charging them on their emmissions and giving them the choice. Any Government that was serious about cutting emmissions wouldn't give people the choice - they would start banning large engines.
    If you watch Channel 4's 'the great global warming swindle' you will see all the evidence you need to form an opinion.
    Any system that chooses revenue increases rather than proper legislation cannot be possibly serious about cutting emmissions, it's just playing with it rather than tackling the problem head on.
    Where ever a Government can see an opportunity to exploit the public it will always do so and in this case there is no difference.
    Sheeple such as yourself would jump in the lake at the click of a finger, do you know why? Because you are a sheeple and thats what sheeple do.

Advertisement