Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAARP + Tesla = Hurricane Kathrina?

Options
  • 19-08-2008 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

I came across some articles about HAARP and Kathrina.
    Could it be possible that there is a weapon system you can use to create natural phanomenons like hurricanes, earth quakes etc?

It is kind of hard to believe, isn't? :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

buddyonair wrote: »

Yes, yes it is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Few links also helps Buddy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_tower

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haarp

rather than startin out with just randomness try to quantify what your sayin with some links

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I came across some articles about HAARP and Kathrina.
    Could it be possible that there is a weapon system you can use to create natural phanomenons like hurricanes, earth quakes etc?

What article?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

lol, I love the "God did it" explanation on the Wiki page.

• Advertisement

So since global warming is a big conspiracy it must be something to do with a weapon. :eek:

Actually why would the American government want to be made look really bad/inept in the eyes of the world and have to spend billions fixing everything again?

And while you're at it maybe you can explain why global warming is a conspiracy, what would anyone get out of that exactly? I'm not getting it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭buddyonair

meglome, thanks for being honest.
    I am not saying that I have all the answers, that would be ridiculous. I am just saying that there could be something else than the official story.
    my answer to your first question:
    Actually this is exactly the right question! Many conspiracy theorists believe that before 9/11, the credibility, the well known global influence and the general acceptance of the U.S. was very very very bad because of several reason but that would bring us off topic here. Anyway, to be in the role of a victim, instead of being the bad guy, they americans needed an event of extra ordinary size, to turn around everybody's belief that U.S. is a "good guy". This is among other reasons the ground for the happenings on 9/11.
    Furthermore not everybody beliefs in all the conspiracy theories. The media is shutting up, so these kind of news were not broadcastet, like news about the new hair cut of britney spear, e.g. All this leads up to the fact that these theories have to be wrong or do not exist at all. Because there is almost no evidence or very little it is hard to prove the facts. therefore you cannot say that they look really bad, because they don't as it is very difficult to prove the contrary.
    "have to spend billions fixing everything again?" I don't know exactly what you mean with this. How much and where did they invest to fix everything?

to your second question:
    many theorists think that global warming was invented to increase the gas prizes, carbon tax, over population, etc. to realize other plans and to get the fundings for it.
    Actually global warming is a very good example. Many scientists told us that there is a crisis and the rest of the scientiests say that all that is a hoax. The news media seem to report the pro version, of course. And the other group is trying to broadcast their theory but internet seems to be the only platform so far for them. So they reach us but not the general population. Discussing this would lead again off track here. Check out those links:

http://www.ki4u.com/free_book/s73p31.htm

http://info-pollution.com/warming.htm

Confusion, frustration and anger come well hand in hand if there are discussion like this. I hope I could
    help a little.

PS: If you consider the existence of HAARP to be true, then it could be possible to alter the waether where ever you want, to create a weather you want where you want it, for various kind of reasons. :cool:

to your second question:
    many theorists think that global warming was invented to increase the gas prizes, carbon tax, over population, etc. to realize other plans and to get the fundings for it.
    Actually global warming is a very good example. Many scientists told us that there is a crisis and the rest of the scientiests say that all that is a hoax. The news media seem to report the pro version, of course. And the other group is trying to broadcast their theory but internet seems to be the only platform so far for them. So they reach us but not the general population. Discussing this would lead again off track here. Check out those links:

http://www.ki4u.com/free_book/s73p31.htm

http://info-pollution.com/warming.htm

Confusion, frustration and anger come well hand in hand if there are discussion like this. I hope I could
    help a little.

Utter crap, most of the anti global warming scientists are from organisations paid for by the oil lobby, And receive plenty of mainstream press coverage.

PS: If you consider the existence of HAARP to be true, then it could be possible to alter the waether where ever you want, to create a weather you want where you want it, for various kind of reasons. :cool:

So again you want to fight a war against Global A holes, who have limitless resources and can create earthquakes and hurricanes.

Hey, good luck with that.

what do you think about HAARP, Diogenes?

What is it used for? Do you belief that Haarp can influence the weather?

and what do want to express with "So again you want to fight a war against Global A holes, who have limitless resources and can create earthquakes and hurricanes."? what exactly is your point?

• Advertisement

what do you think about HAARP, Diogenes?

What is it used for? Do you belief that Haarp can influence the weather?

No, because no one has given an adequate explanation as to how it controls the weather.

Or what would it accomplish with Katrina. You really think the federal government wants to look incompetent, and spend billions cleaning up after a hurricane?
    and what do want to express with "So again you want to fight a war against Global A holes, who have limitless resources and can create earthquakes and hurricanes."? what exactly is your point?

That if such an organisation existed and had such resources and capacity, how exactly would you go around defeating them?

Diogenes wrote: »
    That if such an organisation existed and had such resources and capacity, how exactly would you go around defeating them?

what do want to say? If they are that powerful, like you suggest, you can neither fight nor defeat them? Therefore you are giving up or don't want to start fighting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

rofl

what do want to say? If they are that powerful, like you suggest, you can neither fight nor defeat them? Therefore you are giving up or don't want to start fighting?

*head in hands*

Buddy you are saying they can control the weather and create earthquakes, No, You are. And you are saying "they control all the money in the world" (or words to that effect). I am merely pointing out the futility of fighting such a absurd hypothetical all knowing and all seeing enemy, that you are the only one suggesting exists not I.

You've created several threads suggesting that such an organisation exists and offering to lead some sort of organisation should fight them, I'm merely pointing out the basic absurdities in your suppositions.

Buddy I don't believe your Global A holes exist, so why would I suggest a plan of action to fight them? Why shouldn't I waste my time suggesting a tactic to fight the Sith, or Lord Voldemort, or Gargamel? How about Megatron? Could you suggest another non existant enemy for me to fight? The Skull? The Brotherhood of evil mutants?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Utter crap, most of the anti global warming scientists are from organisations paid for by the oil lobby, And receive plenty of mainstream press coverage.

care to back up your claims with a bit of evidence?

So again you want to fight a war against Global A holes, who have limitless resources and can create earthquakes and hurricanes.

Hey, good luck with that.

not a War, a movement spreading ideas among the population til oneday people start to wake up and go

'Hey it dosent have to be like this, we can change it'

care to back up your claims with a bit of evidence?

According to the Union of Concerned Scientists Exxon funded 29 Global Warming denial groups in 2004 alone.

http://exxonsecrets.org/html/listorganizations.php

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Exxon-Funded_Skeptics

One of these organisations the "Global Climate Coalition" according to leaked memo aimed to
    set out not to gather data and test explanations, but to influence public perception of climate change science and "reposition global warming as theory rather than fact."

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2006/05/warming200605?currentPage=

Here's an excellent newsweek piece on climate change deniers. Rather than being a small ignored scientific group, they were in fact a well funded vocal and organised lobby paid for by business, that had the ear of the powers that be.

In fact when you think about it, it's hilarious that CTers don't believe in climate change. When Bush took office he didn't believe in climate change. You're essentially taking the line of big business and the petroleum lobby.
    not a War, a movement spreading ideas among the population til oneday people start to wake up and go

'Hey it dosent have to be like this, we can change it'

And you're opposed to an organisation you think will kill thousands to achieve their aims, can control the weather and have all the money in the world. Er, good luck with that.

Diogenes,

If you believe in global warming, what are going to do when in the next couple of years (like shown in the movie of Al Gore), the pole caps are melting, the ocean levels are increasing and it is getting warmer and warmer? Food, place to live and I don't know whatelse is getting short, what are you going to do?
    As you said before all this is a result by varios different influences which cannot be manipulated by man.
    Is there a solution for this problem available if it was not caused by man, can man fix it then?

Diogenes,

If you believe in global warming, what are going to do when in the next couple of years (like shown in the movie of Al Gore), the pole caps are melting, the ocean levels are increasing and it is getting warmer and warmer?
    ?

You mean aside from recycling, adding double glazing, saving to install underfloor heating, demanding politicians do more to reduce dependence on fossil fuels. I gave up my car and rely on public transport, and my car club. I don't think carbon offsetting works so I limit my air travel.
    Food, place to live and I don't know whatelse is getting short, what are you going to do?

I've also bought a catamaran so I can be totally bad ass like kevin costner in Waterworld. :rolleyes:

As you said before all this is a result by varios different influences which cannot be manipulated by man.
    Is there a solution for this problem available if it was not caused by man, can man fix it then

Where exactly did I say global warming cannot be manipulated by man? I've said the exact opposite, global warming is a man made phenomena, you're trying to stuff words in my mouth, and are, really, very bad at it.

I've also bought a catamaran so I can be totally bad ass like kevin costner in Waterworld. :rolleyes:

sweet... :p

But what will you do against the high temperatures? a portable fridge, in form of a suit?

sweet... :p

But what will you do against the high temperatures? a portable fridge, in form of a suit?

Ireland won't fair too badly, it's not like the entire planet is going to turn into the Sahara buddy. The effects of global warming is going to raise world temp by a couple of degrees. That is incredibly serious non the less, but your lurid fantasies are just that, fantasies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Remember Morgan Freeman in Batman:

'You've discovered that your boss, the richest man in the world, is a vigilante who beats people down with his bare hands every night...and you want to try and blackmail this man?'

Oh, and Ireland will fare very badly if the Gulf Stream moves further south.

But I'm with Greg Palast on most 'conspiracy'...crooks get away with far too much **** we already know about, as Diogenes showed in his links on the Oil Industry, to spend precious effort on possibly-maybe-awful conspiracy. The problem then is you actually would have to organize and try and do something about it politically, rather than consume and write endless paranoid products on the Alex Jones line.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Kama wrote: »
    Oh, and Ireland will fare very badly if the Gulf Stream moves further south.
    No it won't, we'll be way better off!
    For a start the Gulf Stream will move further north (ie: it's rotate anti-clockwise) until it's flowing up further west of Ireland. What will result in Ireland getting a climate more similar to the Nordic countries.
    Which means: seasons! We'll get warm, dry summers! And cold winters - but we'll get snow.

While this will cause an inevitable melt down in public transport for the first couple of years, it's a cost I'd happily pay.

Imagine it: a summer.

And skiing in the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Treora

Zulu wrote: »
    No it won't, we'll be way better off!
    For a start the Gulf Stream will move further north (ie: it's rotate anti-clockwise) until it's flowing up further west of Ireland. What will result in Ireland getting a climate more similar to the Nordic countries.
    Which means: seasons! We'll get warm, dry summers! And cold winters - but we'll get snow.

While this will cause an inevitable melt down in public transport for the first couple of years, it's a cost I'd happily pay.

Imagine it: a summer.

And skiing in the winter.

After having more snow twice in one year than we have had in the previous 20 I am surprised that climate change or HAARP haven't raise their ugly heads. I mean come on, where is the guy who says that all this weather is just a form of mass riot control during a period of a change in European governance.

Probably under the blanky keeping warm. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Seriously?

A two year reasurection??

In fact when you think about it, it's hilarious that CTers don't believe in climate change. When Bush took office he didn't believe in climate change. You're essentially taking the line of big business and the petroleum lobby.

This is what I've never understood about the whole global warming debate. Governments were the ones who didn't want to believe it, organisations funded by oil company's and their ilk don't agree with it. Makes me think it's really happening not the other way around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

HAARP was fired up 1 hour before Ireland was forced into accepting the bailout, in turn diverting cold weather down on to our country.

"Accept the bailout or we'll freeze you to death !"

Anyway, I may or may not be telling a fib.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Nehaxak wrote: »
    HAARP was fired up 1 hour before Ireland was forced into accepting the bailout, in turn diverting cold weather down on to our country.

"Accept the bailout or we'll freeze you to death !"

Anyway, I may or may not be telling a fib.

That could be true .
    Was that weapon fired up 1 hour before ?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

So beer + a Tesla = Hurricane Kathrina?
    beer_Harps_6pk.gif

that must be some mighty fine beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭quasar2010

And while you're at it maybe you can explain why global warming is a conspiracy, what would anyone get out of that exactly? I'm not getting it at all.
    Increase your road tax, increase your domestic fuel bills, MOT's on house heating efficiency which cost £400, huge charges on industry on their emmissions, huge charges on entire Countries on their emmissions. Loads of revenue being made but charging people anything doesn't stop the problem.
    Charging me £250 more because my car engine is bigger than my neighbours doesn't stop global warming, it just creates revenue. If global warming was a REAL problem then they wouldn't charge me for having a bigger engine - they'd ban that engine.
    Man gets on 747 from London to New York on a business trip, the return journey burns over 2 tonnes of fuel per person during that flight, my car will take 2 years to burn 2 tonnes of fuel with its current usage but someone has the cheek to say my car is too heavy on fuel so they charge me £250 more road tax!!!!!!!!!!
    Scam.
    How much is a return ticket from London to New York? They should be charged the same fuel taxation as my car is but does it happen?
    Scam.

• Advertisement

quasar2010 wrote: »
    Increase your road tax, increase your domestic fuel bills, MOT's on house heating efficiency which cost £400, huge charges on industry on their emmissions, huge charges on entire Countries on their emmissions. Loads of revenue being made but charging people anything doesn't stop the problem.

I'm confused. We import the vast majority of our oil and gas. So doesn't it make perfect sense for people to have energy efficient homes and businesses? And doesn't charging people directly encourage them to take action to be more efficient?
    Charging me £250 more because my car engine is bigger than my neighbours doesn't stop global warming, it just creates revenue. If global warming was a REAL problem then they wouldn't charge me for having a bigger engine - they'd ban that engine.

They probably should ban the engine. But given the backlash from just charging more for using that engine I hate think.
    Man gets on 747 from London to New York on a business trip, the return journey burns over 2 tonnes of fuel per person during that flight, my car will take 2 years to burn 2 tonnes of fuel with its current usage but someone has the cheek to say my car is too heavy on fuel so they charge me £250 more road tax!!!!!!!!!!
    Scam.

So how will banning air travel go down exactly?

I have a strong suspicion you're mistaking the compromise situation we have regarding emissions i.e. what countries will accept and what the ideal situation is.

Advertisement