Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World War III

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

buddyonair wrote: »
    sorry for the misunderstanding.

I was looking for an incident which happened kind of naturally having in mind the influences of complex social, economic and geo political reasons.

Um, everything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Is It The Apocalypse Now?
    apocallypse.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

what, Her
    Condi+Rice+Witch.jpg

and her monkey
    1101.jpg

Who would be the wicked witch so? My money is on Henry Kissinger! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭buddyonair

me, too!!!

But also Bush (the Father), the Rothschilds, Rockefeller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Joseph Kuhr

This could mean that we will have a lot of "action" going on in the months in front of us. What we should all look out for, are price increasings in major areas like gas, food, power and the increase in police patrols and police presence
    Why do conspiracy theorists always take events that have already happened and use that as proof of their theory? Tell us something that is going to happen in the future. Then if it actually happens you might get a little respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭buddyonair

If I tell you, tomorrow you will win 6billions. Would you believe me? Don't you think that this is as unlikely as anything else? Especially because I don't even know if you bought a ticket...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Joseph Kuhr

If I tell you, tomorrow you will win 6billions. Would you believe me? Don't you think that this is as unlikely as anything else? Especially because I don't even know if you bought a ticket...
    I don't get your point. There were conspiracy theories that Osama Bin Laden was planning on using a plane as a missile pre 9/11. Now there was a real conspiracy theory. You're predicting increases in food prices and oil which has already happened. Its also something that happened in the 1970's. So I guess that must have been a failed attempt bt the NWO.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Tell us something that is going to happen in the future. Then if it actually happens you might get a little respect.

Well, yes and no.

Conspiracy Theorists have been predicting any amount of stuff for years.

GWB had apparently captured OBL and was going to trot him out just in time to ensure it won him the last election.

There were those trading options put a while ago which apparently were a dead giveaway for the next 911.

The list is virutally endless, to be honest.

Sooner or later, through the so-called Law of Big Numbers, someone is going to make a prediction which comes true.

Will it gain respect?

Should it gain respect?

Advertisement