Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World War III

Options
  • 15-08-2008 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi,

I was working on a documentation about the global happenings in the political world. During the gathering of the data I came to a strange result. If you believe that the globalists (NWO) are real and that they are planing to take over, there would be a big war using wmds and the WWIII would be devastating, destroying everything and killing most of the population. I was thinking what if they want us to believe this and they want us to look for a war and wait for a big war. But if your believes go into the direction that there is a so called elite group who wants to rule over the world, it would be stupid to believe their official story because so far the official stories were wrong in every case. So, if you follow this thought, you have to ask yourself: if this a the fraud, like all the other stories, what are they using to advance in their plans?
    I came to the conclusion that we have to think like they do, meaning black is white, good is evil, etc..Instead having a big all destroying world war, there had to be a hidden, secret and stealth operation going on. The plan could look like this:
    "Instead of having one big war, we use the lie of fighting against terror to attack all in those areas where we have to act first to make sure we have enough ressources (OIL!!!). You know in war there is this little action plan:a) gather, secure ressources b) attack, destroy everything c) exploit everything during the process and after everything is over."
    They made sure they have the first milestone now. The ressources are their hands. Now, what they need to do is to to "poke" here and there a little and with their strongest weapon. With the mass media, it is easy to sparkle and then fire up wave after waves of fear, sometimes small, sometimes bigger. (like we have seen in US tv after 9/11)
    Having in mind that fear is the driving force in our world. and it is very easy to scare the hell out of masses/big populations (simply psychology, ask Hitler). By creating small wars like the latest incident with russia and georgia to enforce the Lisboan Treaty, e.g.. This incident could be compared with the (Reichstag fire in the Nazi war, the Tonkien bay incident, 9/11, WWII to create the U.N., etc.) But because it seems to be almost over there have to be some others coming. Time will tell.
    And in the background (step c of our small action plan) they are composing a symphonie of new laws to take away more rights of the people, more shreddering of the constitution of each country and the destruction of the economy bit by bit hidden through all the war mongering and stupid other lies. I mean the North American Union came out very late. After almost everything was set in stone. So why should they open their defense in the biggest goal they have. Global domination! In many documentaries and from some truth seekers you can hear the talking about the "elite" being late in their plans. They are back in their timetable.
    This could mean that we will have a lot of "action" going on in the months in front of us. What we should all look out for, are price increasings in major areas like gas, food, power and the increase in police patrols and police presence.
    In a irish paper two days ago I read that the police will increase their patrols. My guess would be that it is already starting in Ireland, USA definitly startet already!!!
    But small enough to leave the little informed groups less or almost nothing to work with and at the same time very focussed to their goals pursuing and implementing their plans step by step into the real world.

What are your ideas about this? I would very happy to discuss it!

buddyonair

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

You must find yourself looking over your shoulder a lot, at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Seek help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

UCD_Econ wrote: »
    Seek help.

It's a mark of these people that rather than try and understand the complex geo political, economic and social background to world events, they would rather create a vast conspiracy of massive reach and control.

It is, I suspect, a reaction to an certain type of person's willingness to understand and educate themselves, so they find a vast complex conspiracy easier to understand.

Really if you think there was an organisation that has existed for centuries that has such a degree of power over fundamentalist Islam, the US government, Russia, and er every world government, yet needs to create excuses to increase it's control over government.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

buddyonair wrote: »
    In a irish paper two days ago I read that the police will increase their patrols. My guess would be that it is already starting in Ireland, USA definitly startet already!!!

So THAT's the point of the Garda Reserves. Why didn't you tell us earlier before it was too late to stop them?

Diogenes wrote: »
    It's a mark of these people that rather than try and understand the complex geo political, economic and social background to world events, they would rather create a vast conspiracy of massive reach and control.

It is, I suspect, a reaction to an certain type of person's willingness to understand and educate themselves, so they find a vast complex conspiracy easier to understand.

Really if you think there was an organisation that has existed for centuries that has such a degree of power over fundamentalist Islam, the US government, Russia, and er every world government, yet needs to create excuses to increase it's control over government.

For ****'s sake all his post is is rehashings of different documentaries and conspiracies. There are some points in it that are relevant, but then he has to try and tie other, completely irrelevant things into it. Not everything is automatically relevant to every little conspiracy out there.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Just to remind a few of ye again,

This is the Conspiracy THEORIES Forum, lots of people want to discuss the things that they hear/see on the internet and determine which parts have merit and which parts are red herrings.

buddy you are on the right track, what I would suggest is that you break your post up into individual sections ie Oil Grab, Police State, One world Government, LIZZZZZZARDS:D, the feel good factor of modern politics, the willingness of the media to play along.........

course that said Buddy, if you turn out to be Casey again I am gonna be most annoyed

Yes, discussion is fine by me, I'll discuss things, and trust me, I don't trust everything the government and media throw at us. :) I would just prefer if the post made a single point or some closely related points rather than several sweeping statements.
    the feel good factor of modern politics

Sarcasm? Hard to tell after 5 in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

War on such a scale might not be as unikely as some would think. There has been many, many wars, most of which were dressed up to appear morally, politically or humanitarianly(?) correct. Manditory military conscription is in action in a lot of countries.

The events that brought us (them) to a "Total War" status in WWII would have seemed very unlikely pre WWII. It not hard to see that in the current climate of engagement "rules" any percieved radical state being invaded or engaged for being "evil ones", "terrorist harborers" or "Yella cake Uranium" buyers. Iraq, aside from its humanitarian loss and disgusting dressed up reasoning could be seen as an experiment in public opinion and outrage.

When there were Anti war marches on a global scale we had comments like "you are either with us or against us" or "we are fighting against the evil ones". These mantras were repeated again and again and it was not rare to see or hear the same mantra being repeated several times in one speech or sitting. It just goes to show how gullible we are that opinion was split so much on the matter and it also goes to show how inheritanly (?) EVIL the human race is, was and forever will be.

Human civilian life is refered to as "collateral damage" which is military propagandist wordplay. Opposition to the war was countered with a big Feck off and a middle finger. This is the new world and you either play along or GTFO of the playpen. Collareral damage in the Iraq war, as massive as it likey is, will never be truly known. When the "independent" statistics were given out, they were met with stiff oppostion and denial. Pointless these statistics are though, when you really think about it, because that war rages on, it isnt "entertaining" or newsworthy anymore. Nobody gives a flying **** anymore

"In other news, there has been an explosion in Falluja tonight, six civilians and two military servicemen have been killed. And now on to our cute doggy got his head stuck in a tin can story, hes now making a complete recovery in the districts vetinary practice. Now on to our Britney story, and how celebrities are better looking and more well off than we are. Lets all give a **** what they do and ignore the bigger picture.

Propaganda is easy. Its repeditive and its effective. 1945 (or thereabouts) we had the Axis of Evil, in modern times its "the evil ones". Duh, ok boss. How many sleepless nights did it take for him to think up that? None, his PR agent came up with it. How many sleepless nights has he had thinking about the collateral damage he has caused? None, "God told him to do it". Its as simple and as ridiculous as that folks.

Ok, so we move on and we might speculate on what the future holds. Or rather, how stupid and ignorant we will be. Bush is out, some other guy moves in. What radical ideas will he bring to the equation. How is he different from the last guy? Politics may be dressed up to look like something new, but it is basically the same empty promises and beuratic ****e that it always was. Take our own situation for example. Same ****e different PR agent/face.

We face/d a recession and the Dail goes on holidays.... Thats new, radical and effective right there.

Something needs to change, Democracy is less about democracy and more about power and brute force. If you dont get what you want you take it.

The Terrorist/evil one/axis of evil propaganda has been so effective at rallying support for war/phonetaps/law/human rights violations/torture/extraordinary renditions it would be foolish to put the rhetoric aside at this stage. Anything, no matter how ****ed up, is accomplishable with this wordplay. Simple words that when put into action will disgust any normal, rational thinking human being (I dont claim to be anything of the sort).

Then you throw the other factors into the equation for our future wars. Energy resources, Technology, Weapons and WMD's, geographic strategic locations for bases, civil war, overpopulation (something has to come of it!) and governments being overthrown. Im sure theres a lot more that someone might add to that list. It doesn't even have to be lied about or dressed up, nope, there could be a war for an actual reason from the above.

Now, Modern Weaponry. Our modern weapons are so modern and accurate to the inch that i had to mention the Collateral damage done in Iraq in an above paragraph. The modern weaponry illusion is bull****. Weapons have always killed and injured, theres nothing modern about that. Feck your tank busters, seeing through walls, remotely operated robotic terminators, the end result is always the same and people still get killed. Im not blind, or stupid, and i wont be fooled by them words. I mean who gives a **** if the weapon targets the enemy combatant or the civilian or not, in his eyes hes defending his Country and a life is a life.

All it takes is for a few small countries to be attacked, maybe not even by a superpower, countries take sides, borders get overun by refugees seeking....refuge, other poitical climates might clash, one superpower takes advantage of the situation, a change to flex its muscles. All old bastards making descisions with make up and suits from benind their tables or thrones.

And it doesnt take NWO, DEW,Lizards, biderburg,a banking conspiracy or an inside jib to make it happen.

well said Nick.

Amacachi
    The Feel Good Factor of modern politics is well documented, most (not all, but most) of the people involved in modern politics get involved for the money and the priveliges. in order for these people to remain elected they have to convince their electorate that they are doing a good job for them, hence no one wants to tackle tha hard unpopular but nescessary issues as it means an end to the gravytrain, instead they make soundbytes and empty rhetoric in an effort to convince the population that everything is fine and they have made it that way.

I agree with some parts of that, disagree with others.
    When there were Anti war marches on a global scale we had comments like "you are either with us or against us" or "we are fighting against the evil ones". These mantras were repeated again and again and it was not rare to see or hear the same mantra being repeated several times in one speech or sitting. It just goes to show how gullible we are that opinion was split so much on the matter and it also goes to show how inheritanly (?) EVIL the human race is, was and forever will be.

Which anti-war marches are you referring to? Don't want to respond to that without knowing what you're referring to.
    Ok, so we move on and we might speculate on what the future holds. Or rather, how stupid and ignorant we will be. Bush is out, some other guy moves in. What radical ideas will he bring to the equation. How is he different from the last guy? Politics may be dressed up to look like something new, but it is basically the same empty promises and beuratic ****e that it always was. Take our own situation for example. Same ****e different PR agent/face.

We face/d a recession and the Dail goes on holidays.... Thats new, radical and effective right there.

Something needs to change, Democracy is less about democracy and more about power and brute force. If you dont get what you want you take it.

People are stupid, I learned that at an early age. Unfortunately there has to be a balance of stability and democracy, and this balance is very hard to obtain. Have a constantly changing government and nothing ever gets done. I agree we've gone too far in the opposite direction with most power resting With unelected, unaccountable people and committees.

Then you throw the other factors into the equation for our future wars. Energy resources, Technology, Weapons and WMD's, geographic strategic locations for bases, civil war, overpopulation (something has to come of it!) and governments being overthrown. Im sure theres a lot more that someone might add to that list. It doesn't even have to be lied about or dressed up, nope, there could be a war for an actual reason from the above.

And it doesnt take NWO, DEW,Lizards, biderburg,a banking conspiracy or an inside jib to make it happen.

The response I have to this is that surely the current situation in Georgia would be the perfect opportunity for just such a war, with a helluva lot of resources on the line. Doesn't look like it's about to happen though.

Now, Modern Weaponry. Our modern weapons are so modern and accurate to the inch that i had to mention the Collateral damage done in Iraq in an above paragraph. The modern weaponry illusion is bull****. Weapons have always killed and injured, theres nothing modern about that. Feck your tank busters, seeing through walls, remotely operated robotic terminators, the end result is always the same and people still get killed. Im not blind, or stupid, and i wont be fooled by them words. I mean who gives a **** if the weapon targets the enemy combatant or the civilian or not, in his eyes hes defending his Country and a life is a life.

Modern weaponry is all about removing the feeling from killing someone. Big difference between pressing a button 30 miles away from the target and killing up close. It makes it easier to have soldiers kill more people without their conscience acting up. It's not nice, but it is efficient.

• Advertisement

well said Nick.

Amacachi
    The Feel Good Factor of modern politics is well documented, most (not all, but most) of the people involved in modern politics get involved for the money and the priveliges. in order for these people to remain elected they have to convince their electorate that they are doing a good job for them, hence no one wants to tackle tha hard unpopular but nescessary issues as it means an end to the gravytrain, instead they make soundbytes and empty rhetoric in an effort to convince the population that everything is fine and they have made it that way.

I was under the impression that most conspiracy-minded people thought that modern politics was more to do with scaring people into voting?

Trouble with politics, as I said in my previous post, is that what is right isn't always popular. A party who wants to do the right thing will often be then voted out. It all comes down, in my opinion, to people's stupidity, and the fear imposed ny opposition parties eager to gain power.

no they scare you into allowing them to take away your civil liberties, but they need to convince you that its a good idea and you will be safer and happier for it

Yes, through fear. Of course they have to make you believe their ideas are good ideas, otherwise they won't get into power. I think we have little to fear from the government in this country anyway, they still haven't managed ten years later to start producing credit-card sized drivers' licences. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭buddyonair

Thanks a lot, guys and girls, especially Nick_oliveri, thanks for your long post.
    I am happy to see that the discussion kicked off.
    One of you suggested to split my thread into different topics but if you are talking about global threats, it is a little hard to talk about one thing only a leave the rest behind. It is like putting out a fire with your right hand while in your left hand is a lighter. No offense to Mahatma coat and amacachi but are we not fit enough to have a conversation where more than one topic is touched? The only thing is to keep the focus on the main point. Besides, talking about this kind of things brings us off track again. I really don`t want to disrespect anybody. It just sounded like a diversion (just like on tv) when I was going through the posts.
    I just want to put together facts and separate the crap from the truth and double check if a theory is worth dealing with.
    The main point was: is there a covert and stealth war/operation going on to take control of the planet using the fear factor? If we like it or not, this question should be answered with "YES", correct me if I am wrong.
    One of you said that yesterday again soldiers and civilians died in Iraq. This kind of information is part of their tactics, even the thruth is very sad and unfortune. This just means that they are playing with lives and using any means necessary to fulfill their plan.
    If the war could be compaired with other frauds this would guarantee us that russia is more involved than I thought. But I am sure, you guys knew it already.
    If these little fires cannot be turned off then the european population will fall for the same SH*** the american citizens have fallen for. The only difference would be that in Europe you need some stronger arguments to put through this evil agenda. (Again, no offense to the American poeple here :)).
    My biggest fear was Ireland saying YES to the Lisboan Treaty but fortunately they voted NO. But from my research I can tell you that it was luck that this treaty failed in Ireland. Yes, there were some who tried to spread the word that this treaty is very dangerous but the "average joe" on the street had never heard of it or didn't know what it was about. So he just voted no!
    So, this leaves us with the following questions: What should we do? What can we do? Is there something we can do?
    But this is something for another thread ;)
    I will open this thread later because I am very interested in your ideas and what you were thinking what could be done.

I created a new thread to discuss the action against the bad guys and to keep our way of life or better to increase the quality of our lives.

The name of the thread is GLOBAL RESISTANCE :cool:

I created a new thread to discuss the action against the bad guys and to keep our way of life or better to increase the quality of our lives.

The name of the thread is GLOBAL RESISTANCE :cool:

I'm not sure if the Caps, the bolding, or the italics, but "global resistance" totally deserves the cool smiley.

cheers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

amacachi wrote: »
    For ****'s sake all his post is is rehashings of different documentaries and conspiracies. There are some points in it that are relevant, but then he has to try and tie other, completely irrelevant things into it. Not everything is automatically relevant to every little conspiracy out there.

Run, here's the lynch mob........

Their target is a new poster. Good luck comrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

oh god its zeitgeist all over again.

What's funny is that "Globalise Resistance" was a SWP front around 99/02 trying to leech onto the popularity of anti globalisation protest groups.

Buddy's group is in danger of making Globalise Resistance look like a relevant effective and serious organisation, in comparison.

• Advertisement

at least he's givin it a go, lets hear your solutions then

at least he's givin it a go, lets hear your solutions then

Seeing as, unlike buddy, I don't theres an all powerful global elite in possession of all the world's resources, it's a bit difficult for me to come up with a solution to a problem I don't think exists.

Or to put it this way Mahatma, whats your solution to the wicked witch of the west and her army of flying monkeys?

well, what do you believe in?

hey diogenes,

let's assume you are right, does that mean that many happening on this planet were purely concidence?
    The other question is: Do you think that there is nobody whatsoever who is trying to get more control on top of what he is controlling so far? It seems to be in the nature of a human being longing for more (it doesn t matter what, but he just wants more, like Billionaires who want more money, like a smoker who knows that cigarettes are bad, but still he is smoking a pack a day, etc,...) THe same goes for control and most of all POWER!

No offense but in your view, life must be perfect? or do you see any problems on earth?

what, Her
    Condi+Rice+Witch.jpg

and her monkey
    1101.jpg

hey diogenes,

let's assume you are right, does that mean that many happening on this planet were purely concidence?

Thats an utterly trivial supposition. No I don't believe in pure coincidence, I think world events occur because of complex social, economic and geo political reasons.

I don't believe theres a near all powerful global conspiracy that tries to rule the world.
    The other question is: Do you think that there is nobody whatsoever who is trying to get more control on top of what he is controlling so far? It seems to be in the nature of a human being longing for more (it doesn t matter what, but he just wants more, like Billionaires who want more money, like a smoker who knows that cigarettes are bad, but still he is smoking a pack a day, etc,...) THe same goes for control and most of all POWER!

No offense but in your view, life must be perfect? or do you see any problems on earth?

You do seem to have a pretty didactic view of world events.

Just because I don't believe in the illuminanti or your "global a holes" does not mean I believe the world is perfect. I just don't believe in one grand unified evil that conspires all world events, like you do.

Good point, Diogenes.
    To be honest with you I was exactly like you. But more and more I drifted to where I am right now. It was getting more and more difficult to believe that even considering all the circumstances like "complex social, economic and geo political reasons", it was not controlled.

Can you give me an example? No offense, I just would like to see if we are on the same page. ;)

Good point, Diogenes.
    To be honest with you I was exactly like you. But more and more I drifted to where I am right now. It was getting more and more difficult to believe that even considering all the circumstances like "complex social, economic and geo political reasons", it was not controlled.

Can you give me an example? No offense, I just would like to see if we are on the same page. ;)

Give you an example of what?

rather than just pouring disdin on our theories, howsabout you outline how itreally is from Your POV?

• Advertisement

sorry for the misunderstanding.

I was looking for an incident which happened kind of naturally having in mind the influences of complex social, economic and geo political reasons.

Advertisement