Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N25 - Speed limit increases around Cork - South Ring, Ballincollig Bypass

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Could be another while yet before it's declared motorway. The whinge deadline was only last week I think and as far as I remember it was nearly a year between the phase 1 whinge deadline and the roads actually turning blue.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭BluntGuy

Stark wrote: »
    Could be another while yet before it's declared motorway. The whinge deadline was only last week I think and as far as I remember it was nearly a year between the phase 1 whinge deadline and the roads actually turning blue.

But they are promising to work through it quicker this time.

As far as I remember, the whinge deadline was February (or January) perhaps, with the instrunment being passed on June 17th and coming into effect on September 24th.

That's nearly nine months. Unacceptably long. But I don't think it'll take as long this time around considering the last time they were "testing the waters", so to speak. I'm hoping they'll pass this in January/February and shove it into effect in April/May. No need to hold off on this decision as long as last time.

Advertisement