Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW HD (Formerly CDWOW) Voucher Codes [** Codes by PM ONLY **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

did anyone else receive the email about the €2 off everything on the site from 10am today til 10am tomorrow?

i got the email yesterday but the sale doesnt seem to be on!h

Yeah,

Got same mail shot but no sale!!!
    Sent them an email but not holding my breath.
    Question?? Do the discount vouchers still work whenever they run a site-wide sale.
    Cheers,
    Freebee23

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

freebee23 wrote: »
    Question?? Do the discount vouchers still work whenever they run a site-wide sale.
    Cheers,
    Freebee23
    Apparently not. I tried this about a week ago and it said that codes cant be used for their sale items

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

muffler wrote: »
    You dont really notice the difference as they shove €2 on to the prices first and then send out emails saying that they are dropping the price by €2.

Hi Muffler,

Noticed that in the past, however I have been checking the price for Wall-e over the last few days and it has remained at 15.99 euro. Getting it for the kids and ME!!!! With the so-called sale was hoping to use an extra 2euro voucher and maybe get it for 11.99 euro. Wishful thinking!!!!!
    Sometimes cdwow's pricing ploy (sorry policy) is so obvious that I usually buy from other sites.
    Cheers,
    Freebee23

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mgadget

You're as well of using the www.cdwow.com site which is in UK £. Picked up today 4 CD's at £6.99 each which is about €34. Same four CD's on the .ie site were €47.96. :rolleyes: not even a €2 off everything sale would match the UK price.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

freebee23 wrote: »
    Yeah,

Got same mail shot but no sale!!!
    Sent them an email but not holding my breath.
    Cheers,
    Freebee23

New Take That (for the wife!!) 12.49 on Play.com - 11.99 on CD WOW - presumable before the €2 off which doesn't seem to be on - or .....is the 11.99 the CD WOW price AFTER the €2 off - in which case Play gets my order ?

• Advertisement

josh59 wrote: »
    New Take That (for the wife!!) 12.49 on Play.com - 11.99 on CD WOW - presumable before the €2 off which doesn't seem to be on - or .....is the 11.99 the CD WOW price AFTER the €2 off - in which case Play gets my order ?
    You can get it for around 11.00 - 11.30 euro here. Free postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mgadget

Take That New Album

cdwow.COM £6.99 - less than €9 delivered.

re cdwow €x off offer is normally already applied to the prices you see. no discount at checkout.
    josh59 wrote: »

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I've decided to post these anyway - i've no use for them. I could as easily not provide them but I'm allowing someone to benefit of a bargain alert.

Edit: I'll just bin them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Milly82

I have a code for 2 euro off CDWOW orders before 5th December, does not include money off sale items. If interested PM me.

Milly :)

snubbleste wrote: »
    I've decided to post these anyway - i've no use for them. I could as easily not provide them but I'm allowing someone to benefit of a bargain alert.

Edit: I'll just bin them.
    And this is what this thread is all about now. Why would you bin them instead of inviting someone to PM you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭In$omniac

Milly82 wrote: »
    I have a code for 2 euro off CDWOW orders before 5th December, does not include money off sale items. If interested PM me.

Milly :)

Thanks Milly but that code was already used :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I'd love an unused code if someone would PM me

I'd love an unused code if someone would PM me
    I have a €2 and a £1 code. Let me know which one you want.

Next person to PM can have the other.

Edit: €2 voucher gone

Edit: Both vouchers now gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

mgadget wrote: »
    Take That New Album

cdwow.COM £6.99 - less than €9 delivered.

re cdwow €x off offer is normally already applied to the prices you see. no discount at checkout.

Thanks for that !!

Had gone up to £7.99 this morning but still ordered it - €9.74 including delivery - still great value :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,219 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Id love a £1 or a £2 off if anyone has one please PM.

Thanks alot.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Just picked up "It's a wonderful life" For €2.99 delivered using a voucher.
    Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i have a €2 one people,,i tried bangcd.com,,you get £ for joining uo and they change it into your currency when paying for it,,only cost me €7.68 for enrique's new greatest hits:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Anyone got any codes? I tried tantipie's code but it said 'Voucher has already been added to another account and can not be transferred' Which codes are working?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

tantipie wrote: »
    i tried bangcd.com,,you get £ for joining uo and they change it into your currency when paying for it,,only cost me €7.68 for enrique's new greatest hits:D

Had never heard of that site until your post and i've already bought a cd off them. Paid in euro, though. Still great prices on cds, though. How quick is their delivery. Dont need it in a hurry because its a Christmas present but surely i'll have it before then wont I??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Does these codes work on cdwow.ie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

davton wrote: »
    Anyone got any codes? I tried tantipie's code but it said 'Voucher has already been added to another account and can not be transferred' Which codes are working?

thanks

PMed code.

Ok, I'll happily take any euro vouchers. Plannin' on buying a White DualShock 3 for my PS3 on CDWOW.ie for €44.

Thanks in advance,

~giggsy

• Registered Users Posts: 23,826 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Had never heard of that site until your post and i've already bought a cd off them. Paid in euro, though. Still great prices on cds, though. How quick is their delivery. Dont need it in a hurry because its a Christmas present but surely i'll have it before then wont I??

it took 5 working days for my order from bangcd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

could someone pm a code to me too please, thanks :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i can has Code?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

i can has Code?

say again?

I can has code please?

May I have a code, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MySelf56

giggsy664,

Sent 2 yoyo code by pm. enjoy