Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier league Jerseys €39

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Any of the fakes I have seen are 100% rubbish that stand out a mile as being such, complete waste of money. Like some people saying a €5 dvd with rubbish quality cinema recording is good value. Perhaps the ones from Thailand are different but I have yet to see a decent knock off worth wearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Sorry but I did'nt mean my post to be spam, I was simply helping people avoid the wrath of Rip Off Ireland.
    Sorry for any inconvience but I am here as a member not as a spammer :)

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    Any of the fakes I have seen are 100% rubbish that stand out a mile as being such, complete waste of money. Like some people saying a €5 dvd with rubbish quality cinema recording is good value. Perhaps the ones from Thailand are different but I have yet to see a decent knock off worth wearing.

Well I'm just telling you guys because I'm quiet excited about them.
    I was very weary myself consider they come from Thailand but then I saw some pictures of them and they're as good as real.
    Of course you don't have to buy from there but I thought I'd give it a shot! :)

PS Sorry about the double post

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. let's just keep on topic please Doocey.

Ok, all I'm saying is that we're getting the same football shirts here at local sports stores and they are the same shirts imported from Thailand!
    For the hell of it, where you buy your jerseys Basquille?:P

• Advertisement
Advertisement