Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier league Jerseys €39

Options
  • 09-08-2008 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Heard on the radio that a certain sports shop were selling new season football shirts for €39 for one week only from the 08/08/08. Normal prices are between €55 and €65. Im pretty sure it was Elvery's but could be wrong

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, it was Elvery's. Noticed a sign advertising the promotion on the window of the Sligo store yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Where is there an Elvery's near Tallaght (Dublin), does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Dave! wrote: »
    Where is there an Elvery's near Tallaght (Dublin), does anyone know?

There's one on the Fonthill road near Liffey Valley

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

they can be bought at that price from the website aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Thanks lol could of done with this price when i bought a pool jersey with keane on it a few days ago...ill be getting the home one though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Cheers for the tip off on this, will nip down to my local elverys this evening, get myself and the little lad kitted out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Nice. Ordered the Arsenal Away jersey. Anyone know how long delivery takes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Thanks OP, got a Spurs home jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭bassy

cheers u2gooner,just in time to buy the new away man u jersey for the start of the new campaign:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,915 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Wonder if they have Finn Harps shirts?

muffler wrote: »
    Wonder if they have Finn Harps shirts?
    I'm sure you'll find them when you ask to use the staff toilets! ;)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Do Elverys do the lettering and numbers on the jerseys (obviously extra for that)? That's a good price without the lettering

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

byte wrote: »
    Do Elverys do the lettering and numbers on the jerseys (obviously extra for that)? That's a good price without the lettering

I dont think Elverys do shirt printing Byte, i have only seen shirt printing on offer in JJB or Lifestyle sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,915 ✭✭✭✭muffler

basquille wrote: »
    I'm sure you'll find them when you ask to use the staff toilets! ;)
    There you go. The staff getting the pick of the bargains again. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Raoul

Do any of the shops actually have eircom league jerseys? The site doesn't have the best of selections really. I'm looking for either a Dundalk jersey(VERY DOUBTFULL) or AC Milan?

Got mine today, thanks OP :) I asked and they're getting another delivery (liffey valley) on Tuesday, so they should have more sizes in then

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Thanks OP, picked up new arsenal away jersey earlier today in clare hall store

Raoul wrote: »
    Do any of the shops actually have eircom league jerseys? The site doesn't have the best of selections really. I'm looking for either a Dundalk jersey(VERY DOUBTFULL) or AC Milan?
    Don't think I've ever seen them in Elvery's now that you mention it... but I know Jako Sports is the only retailer that sells the Sligo Rovers jersey as far as I know. Could be wrong though!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭yknaa

Elvery's have (Shamrock) Rovers, Bohs and Pats in stock most of the time.

• Advertisement

when does this offer end?.

Yesterday! Sorry

taught it was for 7 days from 8/8/08?.

Dave! wrote: »
    Yesterday! Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Save yourself some serious money by going to
    Bargain alerts, freebies and click on page 273 and check the way to get a jersey for approx €5 or maybe even free.
    You have to tie your money up for a a while but you will still get a jersey for FREE or thereabouts.

can you supply more info,5 euros for the new man united away jersey.are you for real?.

bassy wrote: »
    can you supply more info,5 euros for the new man united away jersey.are you for real?.
    I believe it's this promotion..

http://promos.centrebet.com/sports/freeshirt08/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

"are you for real"
    Yep.

That's the one Basquille.
    It's up to you whether you want to get the FREE jersey for a €50 bet and have a chance of winning some money or you can take the safe choice and have a win or lose result for a €5 cost and get the jersey for zip.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ah this is it, i knew i heard a bargain the other day and when i got home i knew i had something to post here but couldnt remember for the life of me what it was! i was going mental trying to remember!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Barr

okidoki987 wrote: »
    "are you for real"
    Yep.

That's the one Basquille.
    It's up to you whether you want to get the FREE jersey for a €50 bet and have a chance of winning some money or you can take the safe choice and have a win or lose result for a €5 cost and get the jersey for zip.

I dont see the bet for €5 and get the jersey free it only appears to be the €50 bet ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Spam elsewhere.
    Doocey wrote: »
    they are fake but identical to the ones sold in local Sports Stores.

Ooooh, sign me up.

Advertisement