Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of RTE's new season shows

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The Panel is moving to RTE 1?
    Don't think that will help ratings. Wonder what timeslot they'll jam it into?
    And a new host? I wonder if it'll be someone completely new, or if they'll just throw someone like Andrew Maxwell into the driver seat (now that'd be good).
    Anyone know when the Panel returns?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 valz08

Can anybody please tell me when lost is starting back.... Please:confused: its been off our screens now for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Start of February.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Eglinton wrote: »
    Katherine Lynch?!?!? - Ah for **** sake. Do they ever learn.

Commissioned by RTE! - Could we do a collective whip around to commission someone to take whomever commissioned that and give them a serious bashing?

Yet another example of inept producing and decision making at RTE founded on, I believe (and agree with everyone else who has said it), hiring people based on nepotism rather than actual talent.

RTE refuse to acknowledge talent.It goes against the grain with them.
    How many times have they tried to stick Gerry Ryan on the box?
    Now he's there for good by the look of it.
    Anybody now what happened to Carrie Crowley?She was doing everything but reading the news a few years back..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Wheels

Degsy wrote: »
    Anybody now what happened to Carrie Crowley?She was doing everything but reading the news a few years back..

She's an actress now. Over exposure pretty much lead the Irish public to get fed up with her so RTÉ rested her. She was on Tubridy a few months ago and has been in a few dramas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

macrubicon wrote: »
    Interesting that they are bringing Langerland to the TV...

That could be entertaining given some of the opinions expressed in a few of the shorts!
    Without a shaow of doubt, the most ridiculous, awful tv show I have ever seen. Even with RTE's history with comedies, it is atrocious.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

The Panel is moving to RTE 1?
    Don't think that will help ratings. Wonder what timeslot they'll jam it into?
    And a new host? I wonder if it'll be someone completely new, or if they'll just throw someone like Andrew Maxwell into the driver seat (now that'd be good).
    Anyone know when the Panel returns?

October 30th according to RTÉ's website, which is a Thursday and two weeks today. Taking a look at the schedule, and barring no unforeseen radical schedule changes, there are only three timeslots which are possibly free: 20:30, 22:10, and 22:45. 20:30 would be too early, and 22:45 would be a sure sign RTÉ intend to kill the programme (which has been rumoured), so I would would put bets on 22:10 as the start time.

As for who's presenting, RTÉ have been very secretive about this one. That possibly means they haven't actually yet found a presenter. But two names being talked about are Mairead Farrell and Grainne Seoige. Either that, or they're joking about the new presenter bit and they'll have Colm Murphy back again...

Advertisement