Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Beers - Messrs. Maguire 23rd August [Blink and you miss it... 2 Years!!]

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Messrs sounds good. 30th, not so good as I have to get on a plane for 12 hours the next day (no, getting pissed the day before a massive plane flight it neither funny nor clever. I should know :-))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

kdouglas wrote: »
    I don't know.....

Looks like Sat 30th is winning the poll, which sucks for me because Salute is on that weekend.....

Messrs Maguire? Downstairs?

Good venue but I won't make the 30th either. Have to be somewhere, and there's no way I can not be there. So in that case I'll miss it. I'll just have to imagine I'm there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Decision needs to be made soon so hotels and the likes can be booked. I have voted the 23rd so heres hoping. I have to do something unimportant on the 30th (work), but it has to be done in order to enjoy the hobby.

Where it is the big smoke, I don't care. I am a born n' (in)bred country bumpkin but as long as I can find the place then I'm happy.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Look, the poll was likely voted on very early on, we can ignore it TBH.

So far, the only people on thread discussing the date say they cant make the 30th.
    Salute attracts alot of the airsofters, and so far, it makes sense to go on the 23rd.

Venue is set, now its a toss up between 23rd and 30th, and so far it looks like the 23rd suits most people.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I'm fine with it being changed to the 23rd.
    Messrs is fine.

What's Salute?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Military Vehicle and Re-enactment show on in Swords. There will also be an airsoft presence at it and possibly demo's.

Right lads, Messrs on the 23rd it is.

For those who've never been, it's here: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=messrs+maguire&jsv=123&sll=53.41291,-8.24389&sspn=4.374825,11.195068&ie=UTF8&latlng=53347081,-6258439,3329076715684457085&ei=Ph2jSIzTHpGgjgGpyJGiDQ&cd=1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Right, decided to make a quick call to Messrs.

We're booked for 30 people (seemed like a nice number) for 8pm on Saturday the 23rd.

They can do platters of food aswell for 35-50 euro (depending on size), but that needs to be booked a day in advance.

Actually, I think I'll start a new thread about this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement