Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

I see the a&k Licensed Masada is for sale on ehobby asia

Here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

It seems that the clone market is alive and well after all nice one. What a difference a holographic sticker makes I want one now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

on ebaybanned

tyu%20loading%20mag%20po.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol,

Check this out,
    http://ebaybanned.com/
    envg%20dummy.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Masada wrote: »
    lol,

Check this out,
    http://ebaybanned.com/
    envg%20dummy.jpg

Now thats gucci!

Attach a milk carton to your head!

The mount looks like Steel, I can only imagine what it weighs!

Its probably only a prototype of it though and they'll make it from light, cheap shite in the end. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Hi all,

We have made an artillery system, it can fire almost twice the length of The Warehouse and used close up it really hurts (but wouldn't cause serious injury), we will be releasing a video of us testing the prototype in The Warehouse soon and when it is fully operational it will be used in The Compound.

Check the airsoft artillery thread for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

banner3copy.jpg

www.redbadger.org

Welcome to my own little project :) in an attempt to complete the 8+reviews started but not finished and the unknown number of project constantly on the go but with no focus, I've chosen to add a little drive to my work.

Welcome to redbadger, at the moment i have the reviews I've done for boards in place, a little bit of re writing is needed but we will get there, the gallery is 80% complete and contains 1300+ images as it currently stands, images where collected over the last 5 years from internet based public resources, forums, defense websites stuff like that, hopefully it will provide an excellent resource for people looking for reference photographs for airsoft impressions.

As time goes on reviews, news, projects and articles will be added.

gallerynews.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

So it's ACM but not made by WE? Interesting, no doubt it's of better quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Best of luck with the venture puding.

I'm sure it will be great work and best wishes with it :)

Thank you for the response guys, lots of positive emails and comments with feedback i will take on board, i can see by the traffic the gallery is already getting heavy use, i;m hoping to have new reviews going live in the next week, and aiming to keep adding more images as they come up.

TheDoc wrote: »
    Best of luck with the venture puding.

I'm sure it will be great work and best wishes with it :)

I noticed your comments over on the site, if you pm me over a banner or even a picture i can use i will throw up a link to the hawks for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭carentankiller

Wow nice job Puding!:eek:

I wish you the best of luck with it.:D

even with all the problems i had with my ares i would rather stick with that and put the work into fixing it, glad i did not wait for this nit up to the quality of the galils i;ve seen they make, when he is moving it around sounds like a 50dollar special unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Puding wrote: »

even with all the problems i had with my ares i would rather stick with that and put the work into fixing it, glad i did not wait for this nit up to the quality of the galils i;ve seen they make, when he is moving it around sounds like a 50dollar special unfortunately

Jesus yerman doing the review is a stupid ****, I want to hear a review, not watch his circus act with that bloody barrel.

PUT IT ON THE FLOOR!

THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW EVEN!

That video makes me glad of my VFC build kalash, I cant stand a flimsy aeg.

Jaysis, for 700 dolla i would be pretty disappointed with what they came up with.,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Jaysis, for 700 dolla i would be pretty disappointed with what they came up with.,

Was watching it over Masadas shoulder, have to say it looked compelte balls, I guess there goes the Tavor completely and safely out of my mind and I'm glad I didnt jump at either.

It says it all when the dude was fondling with it going " jesus ****ing christ"

awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

feck that this was one of the most highly antispated aegs ,700 for that i dont think so so so so disapointed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Cant hear the sound as am still at work but from the looks of that video it does
    not look too great. Thought this was the Tavor where you could swap out the electrics
    and stick in a modular GBB kit that some people were holding out for? or am I confusing the brands.

~B

• Advertisement

Nope, thats the one bullets, they said there was a drop in GBB kit going to be available. its not looking too good for the rifle so far, although this could be an isolated case. Im looking forward to when someone compares both the Ares and TSI together.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Anybody else feel a bit awkward for the guy when he picked up the fire selector lever...................

The moral of that story is to unbox you €700 dollar AEG fist in private before sharing your misfortune with the wider world.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Having skirmished the Ares at Milsim, Tacops-milsim, and CQB skirmish variety games, that TSI beastie looks absolutely massive and oversized. It looks less like a bullpup and more like a long rifle, thus cancelling out the benefit of a bullpup design. Maybe the video is playing tricks with size, but jesus does it look huge.

The guy's reaction to it really doesn't inspire confidence in what TSI have come up with ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

maybe he is just incredibly small with small arms...

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

If only. :D

He says in the video that he's felt a real Tavor and that this one is a lot larger than he remembers the real thing being. Seems like whoever designed this thing is an idiot. :rolleyes:

Hes a Jew, they only come in disproportionate sizes., :D

I had a nosey over the video again though while fondling the Ares Tavor here on my lap. It seems they are both around the same size mostly (The Ares isn't small by a long shot) but the TSi looks a little on the fatter side in the front and ive noticed when he's holding it his trigger finger cannot reach the front grip bit/thingy/ plastics as its too far away from his hand. at one point he holds it in a way were he gets 2 fingers in front of the trigger whereas i can only get 1 finger into the same space on the Ares version. The sights look taller on it too but i cant be suer of that.

You can see in these pics how much more room there is in front of the trigger with the TSi.
    Ares:
    4093707394_ffb2b5bc9d.jpg

TSi:
    4093707536_51594836a3.jpg

This is where my hand naturally sits when holding it, you can see my finger is able to rest on the trigger guard bit thingy,.
    4092952785_d9a9b4ded5.jpg

This is a grab from his youtute vid. he cant reach the trigger guard.
    4093748026_20e88aa72a_o.jpg

Heres a photo of a Guatemalan police officer holding a Tavor and you can see he is stretching quite a bit to reach the trigger guard, Much more so than i do with the Ares one so it remains to be seen as to weather TSi have made it over sized or if the Ares is closer to the RS design. :)
    13358926550pxzg7.jpg

This guy is funny. I like him.

I was thinking it looks be be very thick in some of these shots. Im not sure if thats the case or if thats what the real one is like, It complicates it a little by the fact that his editing software seems to have stretched the video out so its hard to know. notice how big the Pmag looks in the 3rd or 4th video.,

have to agree, in some pictures it fine in others it looks like someone has ran over the dame thing, difficult to say, i still find it strange that no high quality pictures have been released by the company at all

tsi at least came onto arnies to defend themselves, manly by saying we will fix problems, but what good is that we do not want to be used as product testers? and discrediting the reviewer, know he is not the best but his style has nothing to do with the horrific QC problems and manufacturing problems

Looks like Army Armaments are back up and running. This is a new version of their 1911 MEU, the old one had a black barrel.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1862&osCsid=55fd3404d92f14e8f5cb6eb4484e2e3d
    army-r27sa-01.JPG

• Advertisement

Advertisement