Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Olympics

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

the full repercussions of the Chinese shutdown wont be felt for a few weeks yet,

what I was commenting on is the australian newspapers that I read.

also I found it funny that GWB gave out to russia for

Invading a soverign contry with intentions of toppling the government and bringing about regieme change :D

Also ironic since the Russians are only interested in Ossettia for the oil/gas pipeline to Europe! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

the full repercussions of the Chinese shutdown wont be felt for a few weeks yet,

I wait with baited breath.
    what I was commenting on is the australian newspapers that I read.

So you read one newspaper with a shoddy international news basis. If you read the Sun and the Times you'll get two vastly different accounts of the situatuon.
    also I found it funny that GWB gave out to russia for

Invading a soverign contry with intentions of toppling the government and bringing about regieme change :D

Hell before he went to China he gave out about their human rights records. Hypocrisy is nothing new.

Advertisement