Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mordeth can you stop changing your name please

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

<3 the Bantam. I'll never slag off Emma McNamara again... :o

As I've said before though, AH is a different beast to the more "straightforward" fora - therefore its moderators can't be expected to just do the "straightforward" thing. It's not TCN but it's probably got elements in common with it - I've always thought that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Jesus H. Christ.

Internet is much be so serious that a little but of fun thats been going on for a long time now cant be had. Name changes are fun when done to a few of us at random times as a result of conversations when out etc. etc. It's an in-joke and add's some spice to boards and fun for people.

You shouldn't have to worry about what a moderators name is. You have no need to worry, why does it make a difference? Or you on the look out for mod's constantly when posting in the hope that that sneeky bit of personal abuse you added will go unnoticed if they are not browsing at the time?

It should not effect any user what the name of the mod is, it wont effect your browsing experience and should not effect your posting style. Stop being a bit of a whiny bitch about things and go off and enjoy boards.

- Winters / Summer Glau / Americas Next Top Model / Wincest is best!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The latest is just ridiculous. It was funny at first but how are the patrons of AH meant to known who they're been modded by or who to PM if there's something they need to ask?

Tara Le d'Arion to a lesser extent too.

But all the hip crowd on boards change their name regularly.. It's quite cool actually..

EDIT: I remember when I requested for my name to be changed fo JesusThatsGreat about 3 or 3 years ago. I changed my mind within a few days and lashed out of it by DeVore himself..

Edit: found it http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=128637&highlight=jesus_thats_gre

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

And here comes the Clique Mob :)

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Winters 4 president!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

This is the happiest day if my life. I'm part of a clique.

I would like to thank everybody who helped me get here. To the posters who let me +1 my postcount by quoting their posts with "tbh" at the end. To the moderators who have yet to site ban me. And to the IRC channel that I have yet to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Didn't know Mordee was an AH mod. Since when?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Since the clique decided that things were going too well with the Mods they had, and reckoned we could all do with bit of "inner circle" moderating and a few more of the >3 sups +1 / type of guys.

I wish I was part of this magical clique :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Like I said....... a shot in the air brings them out:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Rabies wrote: »
    Didn't know Mordee was an AH mod. Since when?

Last week. :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Can't say the name changes bother me.

I tend to scan threads for posts by names/avatars I know, so if a user constantly changes either or both it just means I ignore them. It isn't done on purpose, but it happens all the same. It might be funny to the select few who are in on the joke, but I imagine it's just self-defeating to most other people.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Sherifu wrote: »
    Winters 4 president!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,496 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I hardly knew who Mordeth was, so a name change meant nothing to me. (did he used to have a thomas the tank engine avatar?). Cliques come and go, and in a few years it'll be another group.

We should change his Real Name legally to SexyDubGrl.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,173 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

A Mordeth by any other name would still [crack me up at least once a week]... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Sherifu wrote: »
    Winters 4 president!

I approve of this!

Make wincest legal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Phoenix Rising

For Reels!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I AM THE CLIQUE COMMANDER!

OBEY MY BALLZZZZZZZZZZ

Apollo Creed dies

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Spankeh wrote: »
    I approve of this!

Make wincest legal
    Its legal in Mississipi. We should all move there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Orly?

\o/

Ah, the big JF should have done his research. Those silly amerikkkans where bound to have a wincesteous law somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Ah, the big JF should have done his research. Those silly amerikkkans where bound to have a wincesteous law somewhere.

I thought the wrongness was part of the appeal? If it was legal it would probably detract from the excitement.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Wincest....it's really NOT best :(

Wincest....it's really NOT best :(
    Did he hurt you last night ? :\

Mirror wrote: »
    Did he hurt you last night ? :\

The details of Wincest stay within the clique.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

I agree with Bono

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Since the clique decided that things were going too well with the Mods they had, and reckoned we could all do with bit of "inner circle" moderating and a few more of the >3 sups +1 / type of guys.

im sorry, what ****e are you talking about?

care to elaborate on what it is youre actually saying.

please put it in plain english, so that i can understand it. at the moment its all a bit cryptic.

what clique?

and what brand of humour were you referring to earlier?
    and what is this shot in the air?

please explain all to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The details of Wincest stay within the clique.
    Which is in my pants.

• Advertisement

There is no spoonclique.

Advertisement