Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mordeth can you stop changing your name please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

He's not changing it...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I think he'd stop if he could.

Poor Mord. Gets the blame for everything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

who's Mordeth? my names tracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

lulz, its funny tbh.

Asok ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yup, Mord ain't to blame for these changes! ;)

EDIT: BTW, the safest way to avoid confusion is to behave yourself in AH and don't get banned :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I for one support or new named overlords and would like to let them know that as a boardsie I can be used to lure other boardsie people to their cause. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Why does it upset you so much?

The latest is just ridiculous.
    I think it's quite funny. His profile will get a lot of hits now. PMs++ too. Take it up with the sok/cultalicious.
    It was funny at first but how are the patrons of AH meant to known who they're been modded by or who to PM if there's something they need to ask?
    Same as any other forum, look at the bottom of the page. Ignorance is no excuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

gtfo emo.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,150 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

oh let the baby have his/her identity crisis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

The latest is just ridiculous. It was funny at first but how are the patrons of AH meant to known who they're been modded by or who to PM if there's something they need to ask?
    YORE RIDICULOUS!
    If the tag says "Mod: After Hours" and the list is down the bottom, what does it matter what the username is? Go bust a nut before you climb a bell tower and shoot some people. No matter what the ridiculous username, it's still the same ridiculous poster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Why does it upset you so much?

Nothing on the internet upsets me. Except maybe those videos I really shouldnt have clicked on. But nothing "upsets" me ;)

Its childish is all. How are we meant to take a new Mod serious when I cant even remember who he originally was. Mordeth? Asok? Pighead?

I dont know what kind of poster *SxyDubGrrl93* is because he changes his name so much and if he's the new mod of the most used forum on Boards then thats not good.

When I think *SxyDubGrrl93* or whatever he is this week, there's no respect that comes to mind (which surely a Mod should have). What comes to mind is "bit of a gobsh^te"

tbh.

And here comes the Clique Mob :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Name changes should be restricted to one in 6 months or a similiar timeframe. It is a bit of a pain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

there's no respect that comes to mind (which surely a Mod should have).

Why?

Respect or no respect, the 'ban this user' button works fine either way.

And here comes the Clique Mob :)
    They changed their name to Bunch Of ***** last week.

Keep up.

When I think *SxyDubGrrl93* or whatever he is this week, there's no respect that comes to mind (which surely a Mod should have). What comes to mind is "bit of a gobsh^te"
    Have you been drinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Bring back Princess Frilly Knickers!!

Sherifu wrote: »
    Have you been drinking?

No :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

it's only when you change them to something completely unrecognizable that you don't understand...

C'mon... he even keeps the same avatar, mods the same forums, same location, and writes the same way everytime he changes his username...

Doesn't bother me at all...
    Neither does Tara Le'Darion

or however you spell that username?

in fact Mordy, your new nickname facelift is quite sexy... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

nevf wrote: »
    in fact Mordy, your new nickname facelift is quite sexy... :eek:

Seconded. Let the admins be praised.

Neither does Tara Le'Darion

Was that name change because of the rumour that she was male?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,150 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yeah, well, Terry's a girl. So there.

Was that name change because of the rumour that she was male?
    You mean he was female

O_O

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The latest is just ridiculous. It was funny at first but how are the patrons of AH meant to known who they're been modded by or who to PM if there's something they need to ask?

Tara Le d'Arion to a lesser extent too.

Somebody changed my name once in four years!
    He was tired of people thinking I was a guy and did it without telling me.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Big crime. I seriously believe you should be banned. Excessively changing you username that often should lead to an automatic ban.

I would have let you away with it if you were a guy, but wimminz just don't have the same rights around here.

You mean he was female

O_O

From the horses mouth;

The only female on the net who isn't male.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I would have let you away with it if you were a guy, but wimminz just don't have the same rights around here.
    The only female on the net who isn't male.

Geez! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hush man pretending to be a woman. 'Mizz' indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Hush man pretending to be a woman. 'Mizz' indeed.

Indeed. Change your name as we told you to... :D I didn't think up a new name for you for the craic of it ... :rolleyes:

Advertisement