Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to build a cabinet

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭ondafly

giggsy07 wrote: »
    Ye ill post another pic of the inside for ya.im running a reasonably cheap intel celeron d3.46Ghz wit vista.ATI Radeon x-press.Runs everythin fine wit no probs.i use nebula for neo geo games and in my opinion its the best neo emulator wen i compare it to my original console,some actually emulate better would u believe. and mameui32 for the rest.got a 21in crt monitor from e-bay for a tenner,although had to rip the bottom off it to squeeze in as it huge.MK2 arcade controller to set up the controls.highly recommended,no soldering involved.got my buttons and sticks from japan on e-bay again..

check out the Maximus front end - you will be very impressed. Makes it all very tidy too, I never need access to the computer at all now. Powers up from an outside switch, and shuts down from 1 of the control pad buttons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭giggsy07

ondafly wrote: »
    check out the Maximus front end - you will be very impressed. Makes it all very tidy too, I never need access to the computer at all now. Powers up from an outside switch, and shuts down from 1 of the control pad buttons
    nice ill try that thanks..and ur cab looks great by the way.well done...

Advertisement