Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Fionnathon

Trust me everyone they are not getting axed. They will be back in Fair City by September, I assure you!
    Love them or hate them, THEY'LL BE BACK!!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

even though i really really dislike dean, will him and tracey get together soon pleeease... i can't wait for dominic's reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

I remember reading about this in the papers a while back, and he was only an extra on the show and not an Actor.

Jeez, the papers made it sound like he was a major character !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Fionnathon wrote: »
    Trust me everyone they are not getting axed. They will be back in Fair City by September, I assure you!

ok right... ok then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

Fair city is up for tons of awards in the TV now awards. My mum got it today.
    Its up for best soap, against all the usual english ones
    Ray and Bob are up for best actor
    Yvonne and Tracy are nominated for the best actresses
    Paul and Niamh and Keith and Una are in for best couples
    and Dean is up for best tv newcomer.

I hope they sweep the boards!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

JaneyP wrote: »
    Fair city is up for tons of awards in the TV now awards. My mum got it today.
    Its up for best soap, against all the usual english ones
    Ray and Bob are up for best actor
    Yvonne and Tracy are nominated for the best actresses
    Paul and Niamh and Keith and Una are in for best couples
    and Dean is up for best tv newcomer.

I hope they sweep the boards!!:D

It should win best soap anyway. Is there any online voting? I can only find last year's website.

Is this inside knowledge? Anything else you can tell us? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭julien69

Why the **** is Dominic back in Fair City?I was over the moon when that ugly bollicks went to London as i could actually watch that show.But now hes back and hes like an antichrist,hes always so angry.Hes always giving out about ****,i really dislike him.I would like to ask this question to other board users?Why is he always so angry?Is it because he gets up in the morning looks at himself in the mirror and realises hes frightfully ugly or what?Mind you Traceys no oil painting either.I think she should go back into prostitution as their financial situation isnt the best.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

julien69 wrote: »
    Why the **** is Dominic back in Fair City?I was over the moon when that ugly bollicks went to London as i could actually watch that show.But now hes back and hes like an antichrist,hes always so angry.Hes always giving out about ****,i really dislike him.I would like to ask this question to other board users?Why is he always so angry?Is it because he gets up in the morning looks at himself in the mirror and realises hes frightfully ugly or what?Mind you Traceys no oil painting either.I think she should go back into prostitution as their financial situation isnt the best.:D

I HATE Dominic. It's the same crap with him over and over again. He treats Tracy like **** and just creeps around the place full of self pity. He looks stunned 24/7, like a rabbit in headlights :D

He should be axed right away. The character is going nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭robo

Domnic got away with it years ago being physically abusive with Kylie(daughter) years ago and well it is coming back cos he probably didn't get treatment and Tracey is now his new punchbag or someone he can be verbally abusive to. So I guess he will finally get what he should have years ago!

• Advertisement

In the promo for next Tuesday night's episode it shows him really laying into her and saying "You are mine", so he is starting to get really clingy and possesive again. You'd actually feel sorry for Tracey. He's a psycho that's about to explode.

hmmm are tracey and dom coming to an end already? ¬¬ i was assuming it would go: tracey & dean have affair > results in tracey being happier and dom thinking it's getting better > it lasting awhile before dom finds out in a cruel and horrible way > dom goes crazy

gogglebok wrote: »
    Is this inside knowledge? Anything else you can tell us? :cool:

heh yeah my mum is Renee :P she heard about this website and got me to make an account.

She typed it up, not me ;)

I'll try and find out other information.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Tubbers

ohthebaby wrote: »
    That Una's sister one's acting skills are extremely bad. Even by fair city standards.
    I dunno, i think yer wan playing Unas sister is really good, she totally had me with the heart break over Duffy going to Africa business. Though that story line was fairly dodgy. She's aisy on the eye aswell. The other one playin Kylie wrecks my head though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Just with regards to the Awards - I also thought that the best couple in Fair City was Ray and Keith - some of their lines together have great comedy value.

I served "Renee" once a few years back - she was very nice and not a bit "stuck up".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭julien69

Anyone see Dominic working in the bar with Treacey,hes some joke.:DWill someone ever shoot that miserable ****.I feel like doing it myself:cool:

He's disgusting....He has the nerve to attack the job when he's unemployed and bearly living...He'd wanna get a grip before Dean slaps him!

deelite wrote: »
    I served "Renee" once a few years back - she was very nice and not a bit "stuck up".

Fionnathon will be pleased to hear that. He's very proud of his mother. :)

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    He's disgusting....He has the nerve to attack the job when he's unemployed and bearly living...He'd wanna get a grip before Dean slaps him!

It looks like a murder story, I think. I can't figure out whether he kills Tracy or Tracy kills him, but it has to end in violence one way or another.

I hope Tracy kills him. It would be an interesting court case.

It looks like a murder story, I think. I can't figure out whether he kills Tracy or Tracy kills him, but it has to end in violence one way or another.

I hope Tracy kills him. It would be an interesting court case.

All she has to do is shine a flashlamp in his face...He already looks stunned in each episode LMAO

Seriously tho....I can really see and affair between Dean and Tracy happening and Dom going mental and beating her (Just like he did Kylie all those years ago).

Perhaps Fair City can try another three hander, this time with the fallout of the affair between Tracy and Dean.....

Can you imagine a whole 30 mins with Dom smashing things, Tracy crying and begging for forgiveness and Dean trying to take her away???

RTE would be proud!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Tubbers

Also what is the craic with yer man now runnin the pub,missed how that came about in between psychic interventions, maybe una and sister are psychic aswell and that's how they pay for the apartment, with on the side tarot readings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    All she has to do is shine a flashlamp in his face...He already looks stunned in each episode LMAO

Seriously tho....I can really see and affair between Dean and Tracy happening and Dom going mental and beating her (Just like he did Kylie all those years ago).

Perhaps Fair City can try another three hander, this time with the fallout of the affair between Tracy and Dean.....

Can you imagine a whole 30 mins with Dom smashing things, Tracy crying and begging for forgiveness and Dean trying to take her away???

RTE would be proud!!!

I hope Tracy and Dean dont leave to go to London! They are two of my favourite characters! Deans face tonite when Dominic found out he had to go in and clean the toilets was classic!! LOL!:D He is fine as!

Poor Barry :(. How much more can he take! I feel so sorry for him. Especially when Paul refused Barrys offer to pay for his drinks! Barrys face was so let down! He needs a hug! Annette isnt right for him. I actually think he would be good for Carol!! They would be a nice couple!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Do you know who hasn't been in it for ages the woman that was going with Malacy and her daughter!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

deelite wrote: »
    Do you know who hasn't been in it for ages the woman that was going with Malacy and her daughter!!!

I forgot about her! :eek:

Fionnathon will be pleased to hear that. He's very proud of his mother. :)

haha to be honest I dont think much of Fair City, I never watch it :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

haha to be honest I dont think much of Fair City, I never watch it :)

Floyd .... is that...you ???????

jobucks wrote: »
    Floyd .... is that...you ???????

LOL ahahahah.. i laughed out loud :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Why is Dominic always eating sandwiches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

janeybabe wrote: »

Because he is another Fair City "Contemporary Ireland" stereotype.... Builders eat sandwiches.

He used to eat breakfast rolls and coffee from the Bistrot until the recession kicked in. sad really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

janeybabe wrote: »

Plenty of people do :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement