Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have not been paid

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Blancanieves_82

jprender wrote: »
    2nd time through this and I still laughed.

Me too.
    To all the people participating in this discussion-congrats on creating the funniest thread ever:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Perhaps we should all chip in an pay her for the contribution to Boards she has made, failing that we'll set up a company, hire her and forget to pay her:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

OP,

It looks like you keep getting into situations where your employer feels the needs to give you a development plan.

Generally this means your being given a verbal warning and steps are outlined in this development plan to improve your performance. There is usually a set date in this plan as to when you should complete these goals.

Now ... did you meet the set targets in this plan.

Also .. no way in hell you work, or have ever worked in HR if you do not know what a development plan is. Perhaps as an Admin for someone in HR, but even then you would have some idea of it.

Also with regard to pay, the norm is via PayPath and depending on what bank your with can take between 1 and 4 days to reach your account (if it hits on a friday)

However since your working via a recruitment agency, generally speaking you should be paid weekly.

In future you should check all this in advance, when and how you get paid is all pretty basic stuff, if you had all this worked out and agreed in the first place then you wouldn't be having this problem now.

It sounds to me like you think everyone is against you, this is not the case. Your are not being reasonable and not giving your employer a chance to sort this out, your approach will get you nowhere.

Document the conversations with the recruitment agency.
    Write down the dates and times of incidents.

You can present this to them and theres not much they can say if they haven't sorted it out.

This is alot quicker than the labour court option which can take anything up to a year.

Advertisement