Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TODAYS CHEAPEST PETROL THREAD!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭dermothickey

Damn right....after the 12 o clock news a quick look at the petrol prices around Limerick today...and so on... I'd certainly be listening out for that and they could put whatever ads in for that slot.

Is it a case that we in Limerick are far too afraid to give out about a local business, now that so many have closed down?

Though a business blatantly robbing its customers is a shame and a blight on us for letting them continue in operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Berty wrote: »
    €126.9 in Centra Newport(Non Branded) €127.9 in Esso Newport as of this morning. Aware its not Limerick but some boardsies live out this way.

The petrol station on the newport road is also selling petrol at €126.9. It's located about 1/2 mile off finnegans roundabout, on the newport road, on the left. Might suit people who don't fancy driving the 6 or 7 mile to Newport.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Texaco in Roxboro is now down to 129.9c per litre for Unleaded. Think the diesel is at 121.9c per litre.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sorry I don't have the exact name of the place but the petrol station that is about 100 meters past Trinity Rooms on the Dublin Rd is 129.7 for petrol this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Sounds like the EMO filling station on Clare Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

Applegreen in corbally are 128.8 for petrol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Where exactly is the Texaco in Roxboro?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭jonski

Directly across from Roxboro Garda station .

I know it now, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Castletroy stations still the cheapest

• Advertisement

Went to Texaco Roxboro tonight, back up to 131.9 :(

passed by the topaz at roxboro today and it was 129.9,

applegreen corbally 129.8 petrol

Dock road 135.9
    thomondgate 134.9

Back up again

The station on the left driving out the Ballyneety road is 129.9 for unleaded, and has a new shop and loads of extra pumps since it reopened a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 skechers outlet

It is the same.In fact, just about the different quality

Head out the newport road - petrol and diesel are very cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Amber on the Ballyneety road was 129.5 for petrol today and 120.9 for diesel. Good to see them open again. They did a great job on the renovation.

Must pop out there tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Great Gas out the Tipperary Road:

Petrol 128.9
    Diesel 120.9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Unleaded 126.9 in Garvey's satation Dungarvan, Co.Waterford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

Ricardo G wrote: »
    Unleaded 126.9 in Garvey's satation Dungarvan, Co.Waterford

Very good, but a bit out of the way for Limerick motorists I think.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Amber on the Ballyneety road was 129.5 for petrol today and 120.9 for diesel. Good to see them open again. They did a great job on the renovation.

great job done and very convenient for me :cool:

One of the cheapest in Ireland yesterday according to pumps.ie!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dodohert

Check out this website for local & national pumps prices,, updated everyday by users of the site.
    I find it very handy.

www.pumps.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

great job done and very convenient for me :cool:

One of the cheapest in Ireland yesterday according to pumps.ie!

Lucky lucky you. I only pass that way when I have to head out to Ballyneety to get a new fly window after I have had to smash said fly window after locking keys in ignition into car. :(:P

Applegreen in Corbally are the cheapest in the country for diesel at 115.8. Petrol is cheapest in limerick at 128.8

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applegreen-Corbally/133905196628963?ref=ts#!/pages/Applegreen-Corbally/133905196628963

http://www.pumps.ie/

Craigels wrote: »
    Applegreen in Corbally are the cheapest in the country for diesel at 115.8. Petrol is cheapest in limerick at 128.8

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applegreen-Corbally/133905196628963?ref=ts#!/pages/Applegreen-Corbally/133905196628963

http://www.pumps.ie/

Unleaded is 128.4 in the Ballyneety road station, and 128.8 at the Esso station at Singland Motors.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

dodohert wrote: »
    Check out this website for local & national pumps prices,, updated everyday by users of the site.
    I find it very handy.

www.pumps.ie

I wouldn't agree. Good idea in principle but a bit pointless as its not kept up to date and does not include all filling stations. I do appreciate that its going to be a big task to keep such a website up to date but having said that I don't see the point of it at the end of the day if its not going to be kept up to date where prices change rapidly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭shano_88

Might be too far out for most people but unleaded is 123.9 in newport at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

Unleaded 127:9 at daly's cross and Thomondgate Topaz has stayed at a steady 129:9 for the past three/four weeks. Funny driving back from Dublin this morning and the Topaz at Roscrea was 129:9 too and says to myself I may as well get it in Limerick, keep the oul local economy in order.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement