Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podcasting via Skype?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

SoDoM wrote: »
    I prob won't be able to do one for a while... would prob be good to get something different on the podcast anyways.

*Goes to bother monkey*
    Guess I should look into Skype and a headset then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Wow - this thread is a year old. I have been in NZ for a lot longer than it feels like!

I'm still up for this anyway - if we do an antipodean one

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yeah Froo and watna, what an inspired idea. Call me for the North American edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

well, me and watna are likely to be around in the middle of the day nz time, and if my encounters iwth you in the lair are anything to go by, cyberwolf will be around that sorta time too.

I would need some serious advance notice to set this up .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

you got three hours... GO!

you got three hours... GO!
    Three hours to what?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Installing skype takes about 10 minutes, actually dude.

I meant advance notice so I can arrange my work schedule to allow me to be available to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Sorry... been away from boards for a little bit.

I'm super busy at the moment. So I a new boardscast could still be some way off.

Going on a boat next month though... some other boardsies will also be along... so I think a nautically themed podcast could be in order. If I can get a sufficient internet connection I can look at including a skype segment on that one.

• Advertisement

Sorry... been away from boards for a little bit.

I'm super busy at the moment. So I a new boardscast could still be some way off.

Going on a boat next month though... some other boardsies will also be along... so I think a nautically themed podcast could be in order. If I can get a sufficient internet connection I can look at including a skype segment on that one.
    Take your time sir. I volunteered while a bit drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

been using skype for podcast/web radio interviews for a while now - its handy enough especially if you run a second machine into a mixer and run the mixer into the machine recording the podcast/broadcasting the web radio

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I co host a couple of podcasts done over Skype with a guy from California. To record we used to free IFree Skype Recorder, but that started crashing and not saving files properly. Now I use MP3 Skype Recorder. I'd be up for recording one for Boards at some point.

Advertisement