Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcoholic drinks?? what is the best option for weight loss/maintainance?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

do they have lo-carb beers there? In Oz I drink Pure Blonde a lot, it's still 4.6% but very lo-carb and lo-cal too, and tastes really delicious, it tastes better than most other aussie beers.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

No, all we have is coor's lite..:(

I miss pure blonde so much.. it was so tasty and you could drink it all night..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Westwood wrote: »
    Whatever floats your boat, look online for vegetable smoothies recipes, try a few and pick your favourites, then just add alcohol :) when at the pub I mainly drink tomato or fruit juices. But ask the barman what he has. You might be surprised. Get your 5 a day the easy way and get langered in the process :cool:

This is hella clever...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

neddas wrote: »
    No, all we have is coor's lite..:(

I miss pure blonde so much.. it was so tasty and you could drink it all night..

Coors light doesn't even taste like beer, plus it's totally gay and only for women. Do women still get glasses of ice and pour coors light into it? Dear oh dear!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Coors light doesn't even taste like beer, plus it's totally gay and only for women. Do women still get glasses of ice and pour coors light into it? Dear oh dear!!!

Hey, ya gotta do something to drink that horrible stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    do they have lo-carb beers there? In Oz I drink Pure Blonde a lot, it's still 4.6% but very lo-carb and lo-cal too, and tastes really delicious, it tastes better than most other aussie beers.
    just stick with pilsners, they are usually higher in % and so can actually be lower in carbs & calories per unit alcohol than the beers touted as low carb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Beks

I hardly ever drink but I love my Jameson's and Ginger Ale! Also cocktails with nice fresh fruit juice. Unfortunately I don't eat very much so I tend to get drunk quite quickly... but I also find that if I go out and order a pint I also won't put on much weight cos I make it last ages - saves money too!!

Advertisement