Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PE2008 PS3 Champion

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

what has ps3 online play been like lately, aint played in bout 4 months

no idea haven't played in 5 months lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

haven't played in 6 months...

nah i played couple of days ago for first time in ages, didn't experience any lag although I never really did get much anyway. funny how you go through phases of playing loads of master league and then loads of online...

so are we nearly ready to start this then? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

well im back working online again

i added whoever gave out a PSN to my PSN

i am dionsis

on pro evo network im probably dionsiseire

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Trevor, gotta give you a game (¡and a run for your money!).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

I'm always up for a game if anyone wants to add me...

PSN is: wildoaks
    PES ID: conormccauley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

Haven't been online in ages but will be back on to practice before PES2009 comes out

id for both is swalsh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

i played 2 online the other night

1 was awash with lag and the opponent giving me the usual chat abuse of

CHEAT LAG **** etc etc etc
    i just ignored it and beat him

then i played a game with next to no lag, it was refreshing, we'll see how it fairs over the next while. i'm gonna try keep my games to irish people if i can

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Only got online set up for the PS3 yesterday so not to sure about setting up but I'd definitely be on for this. My PES username is Carnagerock and my Playstation username is Bucktuck. Not sure if that will help getting me started but any pointers are welcome.

Was playing online for a while yesterday and the first few matches were great but then in the evening i did start experiencing a good bit of lag. There was one instance were i took tip of at the start of the first half and then the screen starting skipping like mad and the next thing i know it was in the back of my net!!!!

The amount of players playing with Barca and with Eto'o and Henry on the wings and just cutting into the box and laying it off for a tap in was disgraceful. A lot of players refuse to take a shot but just hold the ball up so they can lay it off to a free player to tap it in. I dunno but i prefer scoring by beating the keeper the proper way or a few long rangers. Much more satisfaction even if i am losing to 3 cut backs!!!

Advertisement