Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Pfft the films are a total let down compared to the books! :pac:

Films= Oh I'm shirtless look at me.

Books= VAMPIRESSSSSSSS. :D

Really? Dunno man, I could damage my rep by reading the books, I mean even more than it is already. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Really? Dunno man, I could damage my rep by reading the books, I mean even more than it is already. :pac:

S'alright.
    I hear what they be saying.

You is their boxxy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

S'alright.
    I hear what they be saying.

You is their boxxy.

Boxxy, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

B̳̞̖͋͑õ̯̞̮̥͊x͎̠̣̪̠̖x̯͙̹͕̞̖y̙͛ B͔͕͖̬͇̓̉̄ͣoͭͯ́͗́x̫͖̯͉̺̋ͭ̾͆̓x̗̥̰̻ͦ̃ͫ̄ͪͮͣy̫̪̅ ̤̺͎̲̹ͅB͖̼͔̯̹̩̱̅̆͆ͭ̚o͍̜̻͗̐̐̓̐ẋ̤̥̪̹̩̒x̱̟̂ͭ͐̇̏͐ͅỷ̗̖̜͔͉ͭ ͎̱͍̘̒͋̇́̒ͯB̟̩͍̰̝̤̣͋͐̀͌ͩ͂o̰͑͂̌͂ͬ̊x̲̬̬ͭẍ͔̱̯̹́y̍̉ͥ ̦̠͐̆ͬ̾ ̰̱ͣ̇͑͐̈
    ̪͓̩̫ͅB̺̰̗̮́̌͂͑͐͆ͩo̻̳̪̙ͣ̽̿͌̑̅ͦx̫̥͚̳̘ͅͅx̹͔͓̌͑͋ͮ̑ȳ̳̫̄ͭ̂ͩ̀ͧ ̲̬̲̔͑̃B̬ͯ͒ͬ̋o̮͎x̼̱̪̳̪̅̌̄ͫ̇ͬx͉̫̓̿͒y̪̰̣ͬ ̻ͫͤͮ̑̊ͨ̃B͕͓͖͊o͇̣̭̲̭͊ͥͩ̉ͧ͋ͅx̩̰̭̤͕ͪͦͬͫ͒ͭx͖͎̫̜̥̫̎ͦ̇y͚ͮ͂̐̅̀̋͋ ̙̦͔B̃ͫ͂ͬo̪̹ͭ̒̑̓̋̓x͓͈̲̩̥̮̼͌̅ͯ͒ͤͥ̄xȳ͔̦̖̥͖͎̾ͬ ̻̪͖̫̣̽̈ͅ
    ͔̻͎̗̂Ḇ̻̲̥ͅo̠̟̪͙̗ͫ͒̈͂ͦxͫ́ͬ̈̿ͨx̬͉ͪ̌̊͒y͐ͬͧ̂̀͋ ͎̬ͨͦB̘͉̳̱̖̔ͥ͋̋o̓ͯͫ̔̐x̘̾͌ͣ́x̜̜͈ͭ̄ͣ̓y̫͉̫̥̱̩̮͂ͧͦ ͥ̋̿͛̽͗B̩̘̪͍̙̻̟ͭô̠̯͖͇̱͕ͥ̃x͙ͤ̒x̜̭͕̗͐y̥̗̲̰̖̺̪ͩ̃ͪ̊͊ ̣̺̜͚̣̭ͦͤͥ͆̉̆B̞̤̘̘ͥ͛͑͑ỏ̟̹̦͕̖͎͆x̞̬̞̘̥̣̦͋̍ͪ͛͂̎̚x̒̂y̟̳̯̓͗ͮ̔ ̹̹̾ͭͭ̾̿ͩͤ
    ͈͑͑̆̂͆̑Bͮ̓ͫͬ̚o̬̦̺͖ͣ̒̑̅ͧ̈̏x̳̗ͤ̔̏͂x̠̮͑̃͗ͧ̚y̫͔̯̲͔̺̔ͣ͐ͪ́ ̯̜̑͛B̑ͬo͔̟͈͕͉̒̅ͤͫͅͅx͔̗̒̂x̬̳̪̆̆̔ͬͪͭ͗ỷ͔̓̾ͤ̆ ̇̊̃̇ͪͭͤB̤̺̩͙ͦ͊ͨ̄o͚̭̮̲̫̔x͙̺ͫ̇ͧ̽̀̅̊x̤ͪ̔͌ͦͩ̉̚ÿ̗͔̭͙ͫ ͈̥̮̩̫͗̏̿̐̓B̗̥͍̫̜ͯ̆̿͗̐ͦ̈́ò̥̞̖̙͎̲̌̊̏̎ͅxͨ̓̅̇ͬ̽̾x̪̟̤̫̱͈̪ͬͦ̂ͨ͑y͓̺̅ͨ͂̾ͧ̐ ͍̣̘̦͍̮̠ͥ̇̌
    ̩̲͕̯̝̖̆̋B̎͑̉ô̪̲̤̠͛̇ͮ̾̅x̹͓̭͕̻͗̀ͅx͉̯̙͖͙̹ͯͯ͌̍͑ͧ̓y̠͉̖̟̻̾̋͊ ͨB͍̹͌̑̐̐̒̅o͔͎͇̘͛̅x̤̟̻̫̹ͧ̓̚ͅx̺͓͙͓ͧͭ̀̐̔ͧ̎y̻ ̖̗̼͊̊͐̚B̭̍̍̐̅ͪoͮͬ͂ͮ͗̏ͅx̙̱̮͊̍̽̾̓ͫͣͅͅx̩̺̳̟̪͊͑̃ͬy̠̫̳̺̟ͧ̓͊̽ͯ ̱͕̜͍̬̣̑͂́͂̇̚B͇̱͎̰͇ͫ̂̓̅̅̈o̞̥̘͒̄x̲͉̝̗̮̬̗ͨ̊̈́ͧx̤̖̮̣͖̳̰̾̍̔ͫ̚y̝̙̘͇̻͇̗͛̒ ̩̦̺͚̝ͧ̅

http://i.imgur.com/y8u4a.jpg

reallyrose wrote: »
    Boxxy, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

B̳̞̖͋͑õ̯̞̮̥͊x͎̠̣̪̠̖x̯͙̹͕̞̖y̙͛ B͔͕͖̬͇̓̉̄ͣoͭͯ́͗́x̫͖̯͉̺̋ͭ̾͆̓x̗̥̰̻ͦ̃ͫ̄ͪͮͣy̫̪̅ ̤̺͎̲̹ͅB͖̼͔̯̹̩̱̅̆͆ͭ̚o͍̜̻͗̐̐̓̐ẋ̤̥̪̹̩̒x̱̟̂ͭ͐̇̏͐ͅỷ̗̖̜͔͉ͭ ͎̱͍̘̒͋̇́̒ͯB̟̩͍̰̝̤̣͋͐̀͌ͩ͂o̰͑͂̌͂ͬ̊x̲̬̬ͭẍ͔̱̯̹́y̍̉ͥ ̦̠͐̆ͬ̾ ̰̱ͣ̇͑͐̈
    ̪͓̩̫ͅB̺̰̗̮́̌͂͑͐͆ͩo̻̳̪̙ͣ̽̿͌̑̅ͦx̫̥͚̳̘ͅͅx̹͔͓̌͑͋ͮ̑ȳ̳̫̄ͭ̂ͩ̀ͧ ̲̬̲̔͑̃B̬ͯ͒ͬ̋o̮͎x̼̱̪̳̪̅̌̄ͫ̇ͬx͉̫̓̿͒y̪̰̣ͬ ̻ͫͤͮ̑̊ͨ̃B͕͓͖͊o͇̣̭̲̭͊ͥͩ̉ͧ͋ͅx̩̰̭̤͕ͪͦͬͫ͒ͭx͖͎̫̜̥̫̎ͦ̇y͚ͮ͂̐̅̀̋͋ ̙̦͔B̃ͫ͂ͬo̪̹ͭ̒̑̓̋̓x͓͈̲̩̥̮̼͌̅ͯ͒ͤͥ̄xȳ͔̦̖̥͖͎̾ͬ ̻̪͖̫̣̽̈ͅ
    ͔̻͎̗̂Ḇ̻̲̥ͅo̠̟̪͙̗ͫ͒̈͂ͦxͫ́ͬ̈̿ͨx̬͉ͪ̌̊͒y͐ͬͧ̂̀͋ ͎̬ͨͦB̘͉̳̱̖̔ͥ͋̋o̓ͯͫ̔̐x̘̾͌ͣ́x̜̜͈ͭ̄ͣ̓y̫͉̫̥̱̩̮͂ͧͦ ͥ̋̿͛̽͗B̩̘̪͍̙̻̟ͭô̠̯͖͇̱͕ͥ̃x͙ͤ̒x̜̭͕̗͐y̥̗̲̰̖̺̪ͩ̃ͪ̊͊ ̣̺̜͚̣̭ͦͤͥ͆̉̆B̞̤̘̘ͥ͛͑͑ỏ̟̹̦͕̖͎͆x̞̬̞̘̥̣̦͋̍ͪ͛͂̎̚x̒̂y̟̳̯̓͗ͮ̔ ̹̹̾ͭͭ̾̿ͩͤ
    ͈͑͑̆̂͆̑Bͮ̓ͫͬ̚o̬̦̺͖ͣ̒̑̅ͧ̈̏x̳̗ͤ̔̏͂x̠̮͑̃͗ͧ̚y̫͔̯̲͔̺̔ͣ͐ͪ́ ̯̜̑͛B̑ͬo͔̟͈͕͉̒̅ͤͫͅͅx͔̗̒̂x̬̳̪̆̆̔ͬͪͭ͗ỷ͔̓̾ͤ̆ ̇̊̃̇ͪͭͤB̤̺̩͙ͦ͊ͨ̄o͚̭̮̲̫̔x͙̺ͫ̇ͧ̽̀̅̊x̤ͪ̔͌ͦͩ̉̚ÿ̗͔̭͙ͫ ͈̥̮̩̫͗̏̿̐̓B̗̥͍̫̜ͯ̆̿͗̐ͦ̈́ò̥̞̖̙͎̲̌̊̏̎ͅxͨ̓̅̇ͬ̽̾x̪̟̤̫̱͈̪ͬͦ̂ͨ͑y͓̺̅ͨ͂̾ͧ̐ ͍̣̘̦͍̮̠ͥ̇̌
    ̩̲͕̯̝̖̆̋B̎͑̉ô̪̲̤̠͛̇ͮ̾̅x̹͓̭͕̻͗̀ͅx͉̯̙͖͙̹ͯͯ͌̍͑ͧ̓y̠͉̖̟̻̾̋͊ ͨB͍̹͌̑̐̐̒̅o͔͎͇̘͛̅x̤̟̻̫̹ͧ̓̚ͅx̺͓͙͓ͧͭ̀̐̔ͧ̎y̻ ̖̗̼͊̊͐̚B̭̍̍̐̅ͪoͮͬ͂ͮ͗̏ͅx̙̱̮͊̍̽̾̓ͫͣͅͅx̩̺̳̟̪͊͑̃ͬy̠̫̳̺̟ͧ̓͊̽ͯ ̱͕̜͍̬̣̑͂́͂̇̚B͇̱͎̰͇ͫ̂̓̅̅̈o̞̥̘͒̄x̲͉̝̗̮̬̗ͨ̊̈́ͧx̤̖̮̣͖̳̰̾̍̔ͫ̚y̝̙̘͇̻͇̗͛̒ ̩̦̺͚̝ͧ̅

http://i.imgur.com/y8u4a.jpg

YOU BE TROLLLLLLLING?

YOU BE TROLLLLLLLING?

I'm not responsible for my actions, I'm concussed.

http://i.imgur.com/Nghg5.png

• Advertisement

lollollol.
    Where you getting these picachoors?

lollollol.
    Where you getting these picachoors?

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/6399fa5e_8d54_2eba0.jpg

The internets

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

Hi all, welcome! Be careful though, we have all sorts around here such as wolves, zombies and vampires. ;)

Jaysus I haven't used that one in a while! :pac:

Ha, I like Twilight too. I'm expecting a Gandalf character to pop up saying 'You Shall Not Pass' (if anyone could add a picture to that, it's much appreciated)

Dont shoot me just yet, I'm more into oldschool vampires, tourist werewolves in London and ... well Shaun of the Dead :pac:

BlueNemo wrote: »
    Shaun of the Dead :pac:

Dawn of the Dead (2004) > Shaun of the Dead

:cool: :P

Dawn of the Dead (2004) > Shaun of the Dead

:cool: :P

Eh, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Dylan Moran, and Queen playing on the jukebox. What more could you want in a zombiefest?!

• Advertisement

Eh, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Dylan Moran, and Queen playing on the jukebox. What more could you want in a zombiefest?!

I find Dylan Moran incredibly annoying! :D

I find Dylan Moran incredibly annoying! :D

Which is handy, because he gets dismembered!

Sweet. :cool:

That's actually an awesome death tbh

And Dylan Moran's the only good thing to come out of Navan, therefore I'm forced to like him.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hello! I've been lurking for a while so I figured I'd say hi finally. I recently moved to the area and don't/can't have a job yet so I stay up too late and sleep in. Other than sleeping, I post on random forums and play lots of video games. I'm hoping to meet some cool people to chat with.

Cheers!

I gots lots of chats for you. :)
    I'll answer to that:pac:
    I get to call you..... Doc? :rolleyes:

Doc, DD, Doomy, doomerton, doomslice, doomsayer, doomaga, doomily, and doomwise would be some of the names I've been called. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I been concussed 15 times I'll have you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

Only just saw this thread,

Neways. I been lookin round here before, Posted once or twice.
    Just tought id say hi.:)

Hello deise, welcome to the madhouse Nocturnal Forum. :pac:

Hello deise, welcome to the madhouse Nocturnal Forum. :pac:

Thanks, So when do i get my cape?:)

Thanks, So when do i get my cape?:)

Ah you'll have to wait for that, unless I get a mysterious brown envelope underneath my door. >_>

:pac:

• Advertisement

Ah you'll have to wait for that, unless I get a mysterious brown envelope underneath my door. >_>

:pac:

Ah. So thats how it works around here then.

Brown Envelope I can do, No promises on what ul find inside though.:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Only just saw this thread,

Neways. I been lookin round here before, Posted once or twice.
    Just tought id say hi.:)
    Welcome to the fun.

Ah. So thats how it works around here then.

Brown Envelope I can do, No promises on what ul find inside though.:pac:

Anything other than cash and no dice. :P

Anything other than cash and no dice. :P

Damm,

Fine ill make my own cape,
    with strippers and blackjack

Infact, forget the cape.:pac:

Damm,

Fine ill make my own cape,
    with strippers and blackjack

Infact, forget the cape.:pac:
    I'll help you make some?

I want mine to have a wee mini 'N' embroidered on the bottom :D

Geez people, I had to earn my cape you know. That fake Batman put up a hell of a fight for it.

Geez people, I had to earn my cape you know. That fake Batman put up a hell of a fight for it.

Ok, I'll earn it.

Gonna regret saying that aren't I.

Ok, I'll earn it.

Gonna regret saying that aren't I.
    I'll go get the spiky boxing gloves

I'll go get the spiky boxing gloves

Can't I do something that requires less physical energy? Boxing gloves suggest effort is involved:pac:

• Advertisement

Wow, been awhile since someone opted for the written test. Hope you speak Enochian.

Advertisement