Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Bella eh? No prizes for guessing where that name came from. :P
    Italian?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Bella_purple

Helloooo again! It's not a late hour in the night that's why I apologise for my answear at this time of the day :P . Yes, it's from italian, LZ5by5... :)

you finish so late your work, cyberwolf77?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Helloooo again! It's not a late hour in the night that's why I apologise for my answear at this time of the day :P . Yes, it's from italian, LZ5by5... :)

I work third shift here in the U.S.A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Italian?

I thought it was a Twilight thing. :o :pac:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I thought it was a Twilight thing. :o :pac:
    see, narrow-minded thinking gets you nowhere good sir.

• Advertisement

:) Nope, don't really like mainstream movies, like "Twilight" (even if I've seen it at the cinema), or "Sex and the City 2". Actually I wanted to open a thread about how people from Ireland see these kind of movies.
    cyberwolf77 the call of the ancestors ground brought you here? :D

:) Nope, don't really like mainstream movies, like "Twilight" (even if I've seen it at the cinema), or "Sex and the City 2". Actually I wanted to open a thread about how people from Ireland see these kind of movies.
    More the call of needing people who are awake when I am brought me here. I a German-French-English mutt actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Hi Bella :) I'm not found of those movies either, Where you going to open this thread? It sounds interesting ;)

cyberwolf77 you're a mix, that gives you a more genetical stability.

Deki I guess it suits at "After Hours".

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

lol I dare you to open that sex and the city thread here :D

Welcome to the forum btw.

• Advertisement

lol I dare you to open that sex and the city thread here :D.

Doooooooooooooooooo it, do it noooooooooooow!

lol I dare you to open that sex and the city thread here :D

Welcome to the forum btw.
    Three posts and it's locked?

I opened it on "After Hours" with a poll but now I can't find it. I guess it's locked, dunno why, cyberwolf77. Hm... In the poll there was 1 question to find if people like this movie or not, and the possible answear was:
    1. I like it
    2. Crap!
    Does the word "crap" is that offensive for the admins?! :D Funny if that. I didn't know Irish people were that sensitive :P .

I opened it on "After Hours" with a poll but now I can't find it. I guess it's locked, dunno why, cyberwolf77. Hm... In the poll there was 1 question to find if people like this movie or not, and the possible answear was:
    1. I like it
    2. Crap!
    Does the word "crap" is that offensive for the admins?! :D Funny if that. I didn't know Irish people were that sensitive :P .
    Apparently you just opened it in the wrong forum Bella. Much like opening a thread about tanning here in The Noc forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 missyblu

:D HI everyone,
    Im Missy and Im new (duh).
    Im an insomniac and its been 26hours since i last slept! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

missyblu wrote: »

Hi Missy:D and welcome to the forum:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

missyblu wrote: »
    Welcome to our merry band.

Welcome missy, try and get some sleep though. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

Hey everyone,

I'm up late most nights til around 1am-3am, wake up around 11am or 12pm... beh! :confused:

Hi Nicole :)

• Advertisement

NicoleL88 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm up late most nights til around 1am-3am, wake up around 11am or 12pm... beh! :confused:
    Welcome to the Nocturnal. make yourself at home

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

Hello, I'm Eimear, and I think I belong here, I tend to eventually fall asleep around 7am one night/morning, then stay up all night/day the next. I have a terrible sleeping pattern :D

Hi:) I'm Deki. Would you rather be called BlueNemo or Eimear?

BlueNemo wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Eimear, and I think I belong here, I tend to eventually fall asleep around 7am one night/morning, then stay up all night/day the next. I have a terrible sleeping pattern :D
    No, you have a nocturnal sleep pattern.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

Deki wrote: »
    Hi:) I'm Deki. Would you rather be called BlueNemo or Eimear?

Hiya Deki, I'm usually called Nemo, thats shorter then both so it'll do :pac:
    No, you have a nocturnal sleep pattern.

It's interfering with my life, therefore, I'm calling it terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ave Nocturna

Hello hello fellow insomniacs, how are you all? I'm Ave ( ;) ) and I've given up on the aul sleep... It's overrated :p

Woohoo, I found Nemo!!
    Also, I work third shift so I get your point.

Hello hello fellow insomniacs, how are you all? I'm Ave ( ;) ) and I've given up on the aul sleep... It's overrated :p
    Another lost child of the night finds their way home. Welcome to the fun.

Welcome Nemo and welcome to you too Ave :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ave Nocturna

Thank you both!

Advertisement