Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

akamossy wrote: »
    Heylo peoples!! Decided to start using my account here more, been very absent!
    Hello, welcome to the darkness

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Dizzicizzi

Hello, Dizzi here... I am a serious n00b when it comes to boards, so please bare with me... I am almost always awake at night so it will be good to have somewhere to chat in the wee hours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Welcome :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Dizzicizzi wrote: »
    Hello, Dizzi here... I am a serious n00b when it comes to boards, so please bare with me... I am almost always awake at night so it will be good to have somewhere to chat in the wee hours!
    Welcome aboard. The Noc is where I started first myself

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Dizzicizzi

thanks for the welcome guys :D it's a bit dauting being the n00b lol.

• Advertisement

We were all n00bs at one time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Dizzicizzi wrote: »

Welcome along:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Hello all new people :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Big Welcome to all the Noob Nocs.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Hi. I'm not a noob to boards but it's only in the last month or so I've started venturing out of After Hours so I'm a noob here :P

• Advertisement

Welcome

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Hi. I'm not a noob to boards but it's only in the last month or so I've started venturing out of After Hours so I'm a noob here :P

Welcome to the darkness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Thanks guys :)

This was my first forum here on boards. Took me quite a long time to branch out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

Paddy Cow wrote: »

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Hello!
    New to this forum, I'm in bits after an operation, and sleeping at night is an issue so expect late night shyte talk from me!

Welcome

discus wrote: »
    Hello!
    New to this forum, I'm in bits after an operation, and sleeping at night is an issue so expect late night shyte talk from me!

Welcome! :)

discus wrote: »
    Hello!

Welcome to the comfort of darkness

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hi guys, Lithium93_ here, joined Boards on the 14th March, though this is my first time venturing into the nocturnal forum, i'm a very nocturnal person very rarely i venture outside unless i absolutely have too

*Tend to be a bit reclusive as well

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Hi guys, Lithium93_ here, joined Boards on the 14th March, though this is my first time venturing into the nocturnal forum, i'm a very nocturnal person very rarely i venture outside unless i absolutely have too

You'll fit right in here. *gets ready to venture out into the wilderness*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Welcome to the party.

Welcome friend! I too am fairly reclusive so we can talk shop :D

Welcome along buddy!

Welcome to the darkness.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

As of today i'm finished with college, going to be a lot of late nights ahead :)

Yay for late nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Your ring bearer has returned. Where for art thou, Nerin? I have been away too long. :(

Hello :)

• Advertisement

Ruubot2 wrote: »
    Your ring bearer has returned. Where for art thou, Nerin? I have been away too long. :(

Army-of-Darkness-Alternate-Ending.jpg

Advertisement