Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zavvi sale

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Jello wrote: »
    Some DVDs I picked up in the sale:

The Descent - €4

Got that myself also. Great film, did you get the free omen dvd with it?

I also got Serenity €5, Superbad 2 disc edition €10, V for vendetta €5, Shaun of the dead €5 and hot fuzz 3 disc edition €6. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

BrynW wrote: »
    I went into Zavvi in Dundrum the other day to get American Gangster and they were sold out :(!!

Plenty in Liffey Valley earlier this week.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Serenity €5

Currently €2.99 in HMV in Blanchardstown
    CyberWaste wrote: »
    V for vendetta €5

Picked that up for €3.99 in HMV

Lots of bargains to be had in both places by the looks of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Zaph wrote: »
    Currently €2.99 in HMV in Blanchardstown

Picked that up for €3.99 in HMV

Lots of bargains to be had in both places by the looks of it.
    I dont live near a HMV so I dont mind. Its just a pity they dont have a good sale for xbox 360 games as theyre pretty poor offers on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

American Gangster is E7 as against 12.99 in Xtravision. Pretty good. Great movie.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Great sale, got Shaun of the Dead (€6), Die Hard Trilogy (€10) and Rainbow Six Vegas on the 360 (€15). It all came to €28 with student discount, I'm very pleased :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Hit Zaavi in Edinburgh o burn all my stirling and I got

Sharpe- Legend edition 30
    Battlestar Gallatica Miniseries and Series 1,2,3 30
    V for Vendetta, Independance Day, Fight Club, Sunshine of the spotless mind, Alien vs. Predator and Commando, Predator and Terminator all for around 3pound each

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I actually got Sonic and the Secret Rings for 10 euro, minus a euro student discount.

It was on sale for 15, but came across a copy with a ten euro sticker on it. It scanned through as 15 but she changed it to 10 anyway.

New Wii game for 9 euro ain't bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I hardly ever went in to the one in Blanchardstown when it was Virgin because you never got good deals and their sales were rubbish but I was in Zavvi on Thursday and bought a DS Lite for the brother with an acessories pack and Touchmaster for €150, they had tons of good dvd bargains too but after bbuying the DS I was a bit short of cash.

They have a great selection of dvds at either 3 for €30 or 5 for €50.

Advertisement