Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAYO'S LARGEST POKER TOURNAMENT

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

I'll be there Muscles so you're guaranteed dead money.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Fatboydim wrote: »
    I'll be there Muscles so you're guaranteed dead money.

Well somebody is anyway even if not me.:D Think i have a venue sorted for tonight so prob wont make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Another reasonable turnout. Circa 50 again.

Better structure but still a little fast. I'd make the break earlier or put in more early levels as the add on is less than 10bb for the restart.

Winston PT did a sterling job once more, despite a few minor problems. I hope people will support this as it's a good night.

I played well untill the break and then donked my chips off LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Went along for a look and was pleasantly surprised. I thought the structure was fine but omitted 75/150 and 700/1500 levels. Stating stack of 6k, 2 rebuys 6k each for €20each or i rebuy + i add on 8k. Heard last week was crazy with the multi rebuys but most seemed happier last night with the 2 rebuy max. Winston did a fine job and the one time he had problems seemed to handle sternly and swiftly which is what the other players always want.

A coule of minor gripes: the quality of the cards...absolutely **** in all fairness and impossible to shuffle properly. Decent plastic cards i.e. copaq, arent that expensive and in the long run work out cheaper as you will keep having to replace these.

Starting stack - Didnt have enough 25 or 100 chips to start with and table constantly held up while players sorted change etc. Suggestion for starting stack - 8x25, 8x100, 4x500, 3x1k

Anyway good night overall and they are only starting off so best of luck to all concerned.

Advertisement