Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was my thread locked

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

internet_argument.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Dex man, thats priceless.............

You do these yourself? if so, man your in the wrong job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Buster Hymen

This is not good, I have made my mind up and I am not joining the iaa, could a mod please lock this thread
    thank you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

If a gum boil could boil oil,
    How much oil would a gum boil boil?
    If a gum boil could boil oil.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

vtec wrote: »
    If a gum boil could boil oil,
    How much oil would a gum boil boil?
    If a gum boil could boil oil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

vtec wrote: »
    Ohhh, here we go again,

Keyboard warriors!, Virtual Battle axes at the ready!

warofwords.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Its a rhetorical question!

So............7?

ethug-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

love it dex :)
    As my previous post said, lasers issue and public awareness day!

the laser issue always come up when you seem to want to show that your right there wrong, your 'awareness day' no idea what that was about with the iaa but not as if they have to turn up to everything same arguement as i think was done after the last gathering, you / iaa the iaa / you clearly have issues and anything there is never a balanced, on the fence view when that animosity seem to get involved.

(non iaa member talking)

what is a gun boil???? Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mods please,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

ignore................... i need sleep

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-gumboils.htm

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

iceage wrote: »
    what is a gun boil???? Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mods please,

you get it from carrying your gun for too long., ROFL.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭BFSL

Puding wrote: »
    love it dex :)

the laser issue always come up when you seem to want to show that your right there wrong, your 'awareness day' no idea what that was about with the iaa but not as if they have to turn up to everything same arguement as i think was done after the last gathering, you / iaa the iaa / you clearly have issues and anything there is never a balanced, on the fence view when that animosity seem to get involved.

(non iaa member talking)

The IAA turn up for nothing, and it is probably for the best after their behavior in galway. I just feel so bad for the many airsofters who are losing out because the do not have constructive orggianisation to help them, we educate more people about airsoft every day than the IAA have since they starrted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Motosam wrote: »

42 - it's the answer to everything. Except Buster Hymen's question apparently ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Lemming wrote: »
    42 - it's the answer to everything. Except Buster Hymen's question apparently ...

Thats just what the IAA want you to think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,509 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

your all wrong the answer is clearly 17, what was the question again? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Motosam wrote: »
    Thats just what the IAA want you to think.

We live on Airstrip One now? o_0 :eek:

BFSL wrote: »
    The IAA turn up for nothing, and it is probably for the best after their behavior in galway. I just feel so bad for the many airsofters who are losing out because the do not have constructive orggianisation to help them, we educate more people about airsoft every day than the IAA have since they starrted.

Hey man, I and many here apreciate your efforts to further the sport of Airsoft. But your not a one man army, theres plenty of us in here, who get they're knickers in a twist for one reason or another, but we ALL are trying to further the sport, And this kind of, may I saw, SH*TE raking, and thats what it is, isn't helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,533 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Jesus ****ing christ. My internet goes down for a little while and I come back to this. Thread locked - Pending review. Something will have to be done about this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement