Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Increases?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Premiership football is not on Sky Movies or UK Gold ;)

Really??:eek:

Im not the only one in the house though!!There is one or two movie buffs plus the savings if you cancel the movies and keep sports aint worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

You cannot really complain about the price then if you are willing to pay it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,933 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Can you downgrade online?

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    You cannot really complain about the price then if you are willing to pay it.

Of course i can complain.......I dont mind paying the same money equivalent as the UK but were not!

Boggles:Im nearly sure u cant downgrade online..Not even sure if we in the ROI can upgrade online(why would we be able though,we only pay the most for the service :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 39,933 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

lpool2k05 wrote: »

Boggles:Im nearly sure u cant downgrade online..Not even sure if we in the ROI can upgrade online(why would we be able though,we only pay the most for the service :D )

I was thinking they are not going to make it that easy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement