Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend is down in the dumps lately.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

something that may cheer her up.

invite her friends over and you give them a free house for the night

get her a anything goes black stripper fresh off the boat(finding his number graffited on the back of a bus or burger king jacks door)

get her loads of bottles of wine & choclate.

im sure she will be in great form on sunday mourning!!!!

***HAVE A DONT ASK, DONT TELL ATTITUDE***

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

The Scientist, is that not more top tips on how to get rid of your girlfriend?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Is there anything to be said for having another mass?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

The Scientist, is that not more top tips on how to get rid of your girlfriend?? :D
    Hi Beans. Meet Sarcasm. Sarcasm, Beans. Beans, Sarcasm. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭Homer

@ The Scientist... Genius my friend!

Duly copied, pasted, printed and laminated for future reference :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i have to say, if i am down in the dumps a bottle of wine and a dinner arent really going to help

i would want a weekend away or even better a week in the sun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

What about a demeaning quickie on the stairs? (as seen in A History of Violence)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭sonners

r3nu4l wrote: »
    I sometimes go to the shops "for milk" buy my wife a girly magazine and some chocolate, come back, make a cup of tea and give her the tea, mag and chocolate and tell her to sit in the conservatory and unwind while I do some cleaning/cooking etc. :)

I think this is the best so far. Especially the bit where you do the housework! Picnics, bubble baths, movies etc are all nice ideas but they're not very relaxing if she's sitting there thinking about all the stuff she has to get through when she gets home. Anyone running a household with a small child will agree the nicest present you can get is a DAY OFF! Well actually the nicest is a few days off but I dont wanna push it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Have a long chat about it, then take her knacker drinking in Kerry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I have a trick with a pool ball and a sock, but I don't think she'd like it.
    How about massage?

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

What about a demeaning quickie on the stairs? (as seen in A History of Violence)

Scrap everything else, that quickie on the stairs rocks!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Sherifu wrote: »
    What does she like?

Probably a big cock

http://www.hoppievaughan.com/images/largecock.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Make her a card, just to say you love her, even if you aren't particularly artistic(it might even be cuter if you're not :p), it'll still be well received! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Baldie wrote: »
    I can dose the young lady (1 year old) with calpol so that should put her out for the count fairly quickly! :D
    Is your name perchance Gerry? I'd be careful going down that route.........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Ask her whats bothering her lately, try to fix the problem and talk to her. Act like you sound interested in her feelings, but you really don't care.

Then work on getting her out for an expensive meal followed by going out to a night club on Saturday, Treat her really good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Give her a screaming-cant talk for an hour-cant move her legs-doesnt know her name-full body tingling multiple orgasm.

You'll get away with anything after that ;)

Advertisement