Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Diesel/Petrol Prices

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

1.27 for petrol in Munnellys this evening`

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭patrickc

yeh its well down around at the moment.
    :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jake59

patrickc wrote: »
    yeh its well down around at the moment.
    :D:D
    125.9 in Tullow.... Frasiers must be the cheapest around

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

jake59 wrote: »
    125.9 in Tullow.... Frasiers must be the cheapest around

their prices seem pretty decent most of the time. Both with petrol and diesel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

126.9 in Nolans in Ballon yesterday evening

• Advertisement

maxol at night again are at it, 125.9 unleaded and 137.9 diesel after 11 it seems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭bottletops

maxol at night again are at it, 125.9 unleaded and 137.9 diesel after 11 it seems

Diesel was just 131.9 in Maxol

saw that this evening alright, it'll prob go up to 133.9 during the day tomorrow i'd imagine

bottletops wrote: »
    Diesel was just 131.9 in Maxol

I know where I'm filling up tonight so.

yeh the weekend seems to be the cheapest for them it's mad. I filled up in clonmel yesterday 127.9:D

• Advertisement

for Diesel?

Was that in Tesco ? or that place on the round about? It might be called Topaz but I'm not sure

it was that price in vivo (it's on the roundabout) and amber fuels, tesco was a cent dearer, but never use tesco diesel anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

it was that price in vivo (it's on the roundabout)

That's probably the one I meant
    tesco was a cent dearer, but never use tesco diesel anyway.

Either do I

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Top oil was 123.9 for petrol..

as i suspected maxol. 133.9 on the way to work, 131.9 on the way home for diesel

Nolans in Ballon 130.9 for Diesel yesterday evening which is the cheapest i have seen around for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

top, near the dolmen/ keenans, pollerton-122.9 for unleaded/128.9 for diesel, and dropping, have a feeling early next week it will drop to 120.9/128.9

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

aynon wrote: »
    top, near the dolmen/ keenans, pollerton-122.9 for unleaded/128.9 for diesel, and dropping, have a feeling early next week it will drop to 120.9/128.9

yea. went there earlier this week. was shocked how low it was. cos i live right opposite Devoys,and they;re 125.9 . the one near billy bunters was 123.9(?) i usually dont go to the downs direction.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Dolmen is consistently cheapest

• Advertisement

Topaz on the Dublin Rd (formerly Statoil) was 130.7 for diesel and 125.4 for petrol this morning.

did anyone see the article on maxol in the nationailist about there chaging prices, jaisis I could of told that nationailist about it months ago,

on another note coming home yesterday, Topaz beside fitzpatricks was 1.11 a litre for petrol and diesel..

competition is great:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

on another note coming home yesterday, Topaz beside fitzpatricks was 1.11 a litre for petrol and diesel..

Petrol & Diesel & 1.11??? Where's this?

testicle wrote: »
    Petrol & Diesel & 1.11??? Where's this?

topaz, the old statoil beside fitzpatricks on the dublin road that was yesterday about 5 o clock

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Fraser in Tullow Petrol 1.17

topaz, the old statoil beside fitzpatricks on the dublin road that was yesterday about 5 o clock

was back up tonight coming home, 120 diesel and 115 petrol, seems there at maxols game now

was back up tonight coming home, 120 diesel and 115 petrol, seems there at maxols game now

Passed by it last night bout 7 ish and petrol was 116.9 and Diesel was 123.9.

I may sound as if i bloody well work for Nolans in Ballon but once again they are the cheapest I have seen Petrol 115.9 and Diesel 119.9.

petrol 114.9 up by me in keenans. dont remember what desiel is.....
    it has come down by 10 cents in 3 weeks, im amazed!

can't remember the name of the station, I think its TOP, on the hacketstown rd is also 115 for petrol. Think its 120 for diesel.

• Advertisement

yea, top the big green station opposite the dolmen, it also distributes the home heating oil too

Advertisement