Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retirement

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

good luck mr amp.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Amp. I see you posted in the stupidity filter, I hope you don't plan to ban yourself before you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

AMP, sorry to see you go. You founded BAPS, hope you'll remain one of us!!

o/ BAPS.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Best of luck Amp,

I will miss the edits that made games forum spam a joy to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

nevf wrote: »
    I could, just as easily have made them comments as well, but I decided not to, and to give amp a good send-off at least, but I can't say I dissagree.

I, too, found amp to be an absolute w@nker, and indeed amp found me to be a total dumbass. But thats the way life goes I suppose.

I remember back in the day of being a n00b, I got banned for life from the TCN because I posted in the stupidity filter, but in no place whatsoever did it say I was going to get banned if I posted there. (BTW - turn on your sarcasm detectors for that paragraph).

Still waiting for that PM from amp to tell me I'm banned.

Absolutely spot on son, you have hit the nail on the head there,certain people could post in the stupidity filter or whatever the fook it was,yet others couldn't.Amp's fcukin penchant was banning people and then hadn't the balls to pm them and explain why, and then failing to answer pms .

Weak biased balless wanker imho and Boards will be the better of his decision.

Wish him luck though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Wow...

All the best Amp.

:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Aww my amp is demodding. :(
    blank test for TCN!

Love the Roundtower bit.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

blank test for TCN!
    :eek:

We so do NOT shoot blanks!!

Well, Rig mabbeh ...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Nevf Warned and infracted, FlutteringBantam site-banned for a week. You guys have zero and I mean zero class.

Thread closed now.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement