Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relationships that aren't what they seem

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Just to let you know that this is not totally a woman thing - dated the male equivalent of "Claire", luckily I met his best friend at the same time and ended up marrying him. Still friends with the other guy though, he learned his mistake and is now happily married. I would just let this pass and realise that you dodged a bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 illgetyourcoat

steve has been informed about this, i sent him an email a while back with a good few details, hes not a mate or anything i just feel it was right that he knew, out of respect for the guy, obviously i have more respect for him than he does himself

yeah bullet well and truely dodged, have to say tho, some people can be pure bastards make and female, but its best that i dont let them bring me down, its really not worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 28 illgetyourcoat

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Just to let you know that this is not totally a woman thing - dated the male equivalent of "Claire", luckily I met his best friend at the same time and ended up marrying him. Still friends with the other guy though, he learned his mistake and is now happily married. I would just let this pass and realise that you dodged a bullet.

i totally agree, its not just a woman thing, more so it would be "expected" (as a close female friend keeps telling me) of a guy to do this, but i know of way more women than men that do that sort of thing, im just speaking from personal experience
    my apologies to any women who think i am giving you a bad name :)

Advertisement