Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which creature quiz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I did! I said I'd only prey on those who prey on the helpless.:D

Pfft, lame. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

A chupacabra.

chupacabra.gif

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

S.I.R wrote: »
    id be a black chuck norris....

simple for shadow purposes....
    The Chuck doesnt need shadows, whoever sees him instantly dies anyway...

I however would like to be Blade, without the need to quell the thirst via injection...or be a Night Elf, beauty and brains to burn and amazing skills as an archer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Nightgaunt please.

Silent as the grave? Check.

Faceless? Check.

Razor-edged limbs and tail? Check.

Terror-inducing? Check.

Lovecraftian? Oh my word, check.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i recall my first boards beers, i was talking to you, and you were wearing a lovecraft tshirt, i think... we ended up talking lovecraft, but i can only assume twas ocs you were wearing a tshirt referencing him... ?

• Advertisement

If the tshirt had "What part of 'ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn' don't you understand?" written on it then yes, yes we did meet and discuss Lovecraft. No doubt I waxed more than lyrical on the subject. And was horribly, mind-blastingly drunk.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I would have to say owl. They're wise, quiet, and have that really cool trick with their necks, or perhaps a wolf.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Werewolf for me thanks. For the record though, I use a bathroom when I need a pee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

Always thought I would go for vampire but when giving a bit more thought I decided they were just a bit too up the own asses.

So I would have to be The Grim Reaper.
    00045-daily-cartoons-grim-reaper.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

Vampire Hunter D...
    need I say more? he's in essence (I refuse to say the word basically :P) he is a day walker as seen in blade
    he is part vampire and part human.... kablamo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    Vampire Hunter D...
    need I say more? he's in essence (I refuse to say the word basically :P) he is a day walker as seen in blade
    he is part vampire and part human.... kablamo!

Bet you have to say tedious or monotonous instead of boring too. :pac:

Sarky wrote: »
    If the tshirt had "What part of 'ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn' don't you understand?" written on it then yes, yes we did meet and discuss Lovecraft. No doubt I waxed more than lyrical on the subject. And was horribly, mind-blastingly drunk.

twas actually the very very start of the night. there was the boards footy team at one table, you at the bar, i went over for a drink, and we ended up chatting.

also, can i change mine to a vampire like in poppy z brite's book, but i can change into a bat? that would be awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

Bet you have to say tedious or monotonous instead of boring too. :pac:
    no I just find a lot of people say basically way too much "basically.... we need to do this"

and all sorts like that :P
    any ways on topic, creatures of the night have another name for them
    darklings (sounds so cool)
    anyways I want to find out more about darklings so I hit google.... what comes up? a fan site for the darkness.... I dont wanna be a darkling anymore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Succubus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I think I'd make a good succubus, failing that... a banshee would be very interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

A vampire.... from stephanie meyer's world

I also already hate garlic with a passion, can't really sleep at night (or day), I'm fairly pale, somewhat bad night vision (like a bat!)

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Succubus

aww... my fella reckons im one of those already :( why didnt i think of htat one?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Night crawler - he is the man! Covered in religious scarification (in the movies) and is an all round amazing character. I relate to him a lot. He rawks!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Will wrote: »
    Night crawler - he is the man! Covered in religious scarification (in the movies) and is an all round amazing character. I relate to him a lot. He rawks!!

Really?

You want to be a priest? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

He was only a priest for a lil bit until some mo fo's thwarted his efforts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Succubus
    Originally posted by Rozabeez
    I think I'd make a good succubus, failing that... a banshee would be very interesting.

Dammit with all these Loch Ness Monster's and Succubus's, you ain't getting no three fiddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Would have to go with a demon and go around possessing folk ... just have to what out for those damn Winchester brothers!

twas actually the very very start of the night. there was the boards footy team at one table, you at the bar, i went over for a drink, and we ended up chatting.

Hang on, I didn't have that tshirt at that stage, it must have been my Hello Cthulhu tshirt. I believe I spent most of my time avoiding most of the regular posters of The Cuckoo's Nest.

I think I'm doing pretty well to remember that much. Anyway. Nightgaunt ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

oooh or a fox... I like them
    altho they tend to try and give me mini heart attacks by running in the road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

I would have to say owl. They're wise, quiet, and have that really cool trick with their necks, or perhaps a wolf.
    Woah!.Epic bump! :).
    seriouscat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

oh i wud defo b a hamster sleep all day and come out at night and stuff my cheecks,and climb the walls of my house!!!:D

Wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Wolf.
    Easy, Tiger :D

• Advertisement

Shuddup foot boy, yeah I'm a bitch in many forms.

Advertisement