Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On TV right NOW!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

well the jackal is just ending now. It's worth watching just to hear Richard Gere's desperate accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Just found the Bourne Ultimatum on Sky Premiere +1, half an hour in but should still be good viewing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

orestes wrote: »
    Just found the Bourne Ultimatum on Sky Premiere +1, half an hour in but should still be good viewing

Good film, well worth the watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Great film, but seen it way too many times by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Tina Turner biop on bbc 1 .Only reason i'm still up but not much longer

• Advertisement

BrynW wrote: »
    Good film, well worth the watch!
    Great film, but seen it way too many times by now.

Never seen it before, but that was a pretty kick ass film!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Yeah it really is. I don't like watching it anymore because I remember my ex was desperately looking forward to it and it gets me down. :P

Yeah it really is. I don't like watching it anymore because I remember my ex was desperately looking forward to it and it gets me down. :P

Lot's of talk about ex' on here tonight, we're turning into a support group! :)

Documentary about that guy who has 20 kids just starting on BBC1 right now, crazy stuff

Just watched Batman: Gotham Knight after searching for anything half decent on Sky. Not a damned thing on that I had'nt already seen or wanted to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Did anyone else watch the crazy artsy russian film on 2 that ended about a half hour ago?.

That made so little sense, it's not even logical :\

• Advertisement

The Omen just started on FX+.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Watching Just Friends on rte2.....it's not very good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,348 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Anything on tonight that's not rubbish?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Watching rte2 at the moment, veronica mars....

...yeah,it aint exactly citizen kane. But it's better than nothing :/

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I must admit that the first season of Veronica Mars still remains one of the best first seasons of a TV series in recent years..

.. shame season 3 (the one RTÉ are showing now) is absolutely dire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Just watching Road Wars on Sky1, some of the clips are from the USA, it's unreal how dumb American cops are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

The catch-22 movie just ended on sky modern greats there at 3.45. Was quite good, but I can't imagine anyone who hasn't read the book having any understanding of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,348 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I wasted my time watching an episode of Jericho, I know the programme is cancelled yet I watch regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

I have my lil night time TV routine, bouncing around between these channels and usually these are on late at night:

BBC3 - Snog, Marry Avoid?, Make my body younger

Sky1+2 - Cold case, Bones and Relic Hunter

Living - CSI Miami, Criminal minds

MTV - Southpark

Paramount Comedy 1 - Sex and the city

Also love Veronica Mars - always seem to miss it though.

Might not be everyones cup of tea but are grand things to watch while trying to pass the time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

Gladiator is on RTE 1 now.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,906 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Saving Private Ryan on Sky2 now....been a while since Iz seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

I don't have the box in this room so I'm stuck with this Australian guy who's name I can't remember. Thats gonna annoy me all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Double Family Guy is starting soon on bbc3:pac:

animan wrote: »
    Gladiator is on RTE 1 now.

Ah blast I guess it's half over now........I've actually never seen that movie.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,906 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Tis very good. Lots of eye candy too, in the form of russell crowe and joaquin phoenix. Less so Oliver Reid...

Well I'm no homosexual (I swear!), but that russell crowe is not a handsome man. Especially in the gladiator movie, with that terrible haircut...all gelly and what have you.

Yes, I think it's meant to be sweat or somethin in the film. Doubt they had hair gel in roman times!

It's still a bad hairstyle...

True. Very true. Still ruggedly handsome though, just have to ignore the dodgy do!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Quatermass and the pit, ITV

Advertisement