Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On TV right NOW!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

my brother took my ps3 away for the night,

i feel naked.

i have no dvd, blu-ray player, divx streaming server now.

what the hell can i watch i ain't in the mood for films :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Journey Man on RTE2 its just over, a film called Sniper 3 is just starting now..../yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Anything decent on?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Anything decent on?

Red Eye was good but it has just finished

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 fluvalence

Odd film on film four, as usual, the woman from x files is in it...as is danny dyer(got to love him and his weird films)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

yeah i'm watching that badboy (the film, not dyer) right now. he got a good hiding in it a while back, which was a plus. on the down side some bad men raped the x files bird. there will be some revenge dished out soon though, so i'm gonna stick with it for another glass or two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 fluvalence

in house on my own now so getting cautious of this movie, lol. poor dog

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Dexters Laboratory on Cartoon Network!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Watching Billy Madison on TV3 at the moment....never seen it before and now know why i've never watched it before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

lord of war rte2 now....good show..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭the_follwer

hmm eastenders or charlotte church im in turmoil here.:confused:

lord of war rte2 now....good show..

+1

Billy Madison is on TV3, seen it a bizillion times tho...

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

boom! Boom! the history of comedy.
    So far nearly all comedians mentioned are names from the last 10-15 years. Finding it hard at the moment to see how its going to work as a series.:confused:

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    boom! Boom! the history of comedy.
    So far nearly all comedians mentioned are names from the last 10-15 years. Finding it hard at the moment to see how its going to work as a series.:confused:

Is it a mini series?

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Steve_o wrote: »
    Is it a mini series?

According to the info for the show its a series. But then again a series on RTE can be only 6 shows.:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

RTE1:

00:00Late Late Movie: Black Widow
    Suspenseful drama about a female Justice Department researcher tracking a cunning killer who seduces, marries and then murders her wealthy husbands

01:50
    Late Late Movie: Does This Mean We're Married?
    Comedy in which a mixed-nationality couple enter into a marriage of convenience, but find the aftermath far from opportune
    03:25
    Late Late Movie: How to Marry a Millionaire
    Witty comedy about three beautiful models who move into a plush New York apartment with a plan to land a trio of millionaires

RTE2:
    01:00Screen Two: You Did What?
    Comedy about a man whose reluctance to marrying his long-term girlfriend takes on a new dimension when his brother proposes to a girl less than 24 hours after meeting her

TV3:
    21:00Saturday Movie: Without a Paddle
    Anarchic teen comedy in which three city-dwelling friends set off on a canoe trip in search of hidden treasure

22:55
    Saturday Movie: Lorenzo's Oil
    Factually based drama about a couple who battle against all the odds to save their young son from a terrible wasting disease

01:25
    Saturday Movie: Any Given Sunday
    Tense American football drama about an ageing coach holding his team together through a losing streak and ownership by a determined young businesswoman who demands results

BBC1:
    22:30
    Red Eye
    Thriller in which a hotel manager's family is threatened during a flight by a fellow passenger who wants to use her hotel in the planned assassination of a government official

BBC2:
    00:05Carry On Matron
    British comedy with the Carry On team about a gang's plan to raid a maternity hospital to steal a gigantic stock of birth control pills

Sky1:
    23:00Top Gun
    Action-packed tale of an airforce cadet's quest to become the best pilot at San Diego's US Navy Fighter Weapons School

Channel 6:
    23:15Hendrix
    Biopic of the legendary guitarist who changed the face of music in the 1960s, chronicling his early career as a backing musician through to his tragically early death

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I'm gona try watch 'without a paddle' tonight... hehehe...

Thanks Chatbox.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

I watched without a paddle last night, it's very good if a teeny bit sentimentally sappy as only the americans can be at times :)

Watch it!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mongey

Top Chef on Living at 3.50, good show!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Hendrix
    Biopic of the legendary guitarist who changed the face of music in the 1960s, chronicling his early career as a backing musician through to his tragically early death

Eh!. cant believe i missed that!. thanks for the listings mr. box :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Probably no one else on here is as sad as me but Singin' In The Rain is just starting on TCM2 woooooooooot!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

Ah wow can't believe I missed singing in the rain, I love that film so much!!

Pulp fiction is about half way through on channel 4 (I think) at the minute...

Oh also if you're lucky enough to have more 4 an episode of brass eye is on. It is legendary.

Alicat wrote: »
    Probably no one else on here is as sad as me but Singin' In The Rain is just starting on TCM2 woooooooooot!! :D

I wish I had sky.Got rid of it(sky+) a month ago :(

I wish I had sky.Got rid of it(sky+) a month ago :(

Mwahahaha fool!! :pac: :P

Ah no, it probably is completely unnecessary but a lovely little luxury :D Had to pause the movie when my boyfriend rang :rolleyes:

And then back to glorious singing and dancing around the kitchen! :pac:

Alicat wrote: »
    Mwahahaha fool!! :pac: :P

Ah no, it probably is completely unnecessary but a lovely little luxury :D Had to pause the movie when my boyfriend rang :rolleyes:

And then back to glorious singing and dancing around the kitchen! :pac:

I'd say it's worth getting those films on DVD:)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

I love MGM musicals, you can't beat them. I've lucked out tonight though as it's on again! Only getting the last half an hour but some Gene Kelly is better than no Gene Kelly, what a stud! :p

I'd say it's worth getting those films on DVD:)

I have them all on dvd :pac:

Just wouldnt normally think to put them on and when they come on the tv it's like a little present :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I'm watching the golf....best thing on when there is only 4 channels to choose from at the moment :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

i know whatcha mean....

...it's either golf or the memorial celebration.... :|

Advertisement