Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your first aeg and why

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Technically my first was a CYMA 02 or something(Glock springer with loads of extras:p) but my first Truesoft was CA Aug. Why, clones at the time=Sh1t. And Counter Strike Source, oh and the fact that the PDF use it. Oh, and BULLPUP is clever:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

My first Airsoft was a Mauri M4 RIS, got it from AirsoftEire after seeing a thread on the frontpage of Boards that was in the Airsoft form of all places! (WTF? Airsoft is legal now? AHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Better buy an M4!).

Fantastic gun (accurate and great ROF) - got it coz they had it in stock, it looked cool. Did I mention Mr Bruce Willis used it in Tears of The Sun? Since I got it (a couple of months ago) I've got a Magpul metal receiver and some other bit and bobs not to mention the TM P90RDS (3 words - Richard Dean Anderson), TM AUG A2 and DBoys M4 CQB SD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

my first was a CA MP5 SD6 purely because it was the US Black Ops favourite toy back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

AGM m14 because i just love the rifle look!
    Also it's great because many new and newish people to airsoft make the mistake that it's a sniper.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Both elephant civilian steyr and a galaxy mp5 (cost me €600 at the time - idiot that i was)
    both hopefully recycled by now into something more useful - like a spanner set.
    then a dboys m4 that i broke while downgrading it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

horgan_p wrote: »
    Both elephant civilian steyr and a galaxy mp5 (cost me €600 at the time - idiot that i was)
    both hopefully recycled by now into something more useful - like a spanner set.
    then a dboys m4 that i broke while downgrading it.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

its not an aeg but my 1st gun was a Tm m3 benelli, because i love shotties :p and at the time i didnt know of any one this side of the country who knew of airsoft, i tought id b better off gettin something that didnt need gas or batteries . Its been dead for a while now but i still believe that it was the best stock gun iv used/held even though it did feel a bit toyish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

A Tm m4 ris, cos its a m4. Love the dam thing, its in pieces at the moment cos i am replaceing the abs houseing and fitting a one piece barrel, plus a few extras.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

My first AEG is an JG 36C because it's my favourite one in CoD4.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

TM P90TR.
    I was torn between this and the a G36C, (it is teh sexy) but I eventually went with the P90 becuase I knew alot more about them and they seem far more managable.
    I don't regret it but I do still drool if I see a G36C.

She does me down to the ground and with the new MS90 spring curtousy of Eirsoft, she'll continue to do me down to the ground.

• Advertisement
Advertisement