Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Guinness Hoodie for the first 50 who reply to Guinness email

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

I got one yesterday saying I won... I guess for once it pays to be at work at 10am on a sat. I had replied withing a couple of mins.
    No-one has asked me about size, so I have no idea how big/small it'll be.

I didnt even bother emailing them even though i had recieve the email 20min before....just assumed there would be 50 nerds like you quicker than me :) enjoy the hoody! Unfortunately looks like you'll need it most of the summer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭brock92

I received my Hoodie last week, it came in large which fits great.
    I replied to the original Guinness email 2 minutes after i received it.

This is the email i received back from Guinness:

Congratulations!

You are one of the first 50 people to get back to us, so an official Guinness Summer Hoodie will be on it's way to you in the next 15 - 20 days.

Congratulations again

The Guinness® Team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

Got mine last week too, great fit! Thats a good few freebies from guiness this year, fair play to them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

A hoodie would have been nice but as said above still received some nice freebies this year from Guinness.
    Keep up the good work, you know we all love you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Can someone post up a pic for us to see what the hoodie is like?

• Advertisement

Here is the hoodie pic from the original email from guinness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Since you won one, could you post a bigger picture with a camera as I can barely see it in that small picture. Thanks.

I will take pic tomorrow & put it up then. Im working today.

Here is the pic

Advertisement