Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!!!!!!!!! Need Horse Racing Tips!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭EireEV

Jasus Stretchaq ! not sure where you got your tips today from :D

2 down..

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

i know read my earlier post said i didnt like the races today so just did a lucky31 small money lads days not over yet!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 O'Driscoll

Another €10, this is seriously not good........ Suppose theres tomorrow........

another one down the drain - 3 out of 3 - at least your consistent Stretchaq :)

Kaldouas does the Business ! need the the horse in the 4.55 to come in 1st now.

MMMMMMMMM disssapointed myself in some performances espicially ASK new drop back 2f was not the gretest thing but sure thats gambling

Well lads have two any way

Kaldous a winner 3/1

Kavachi placed at 33/1 nothing wrong with that each way

Looking for hughes now in the 4.55

goes down as a bad day (expected it would) racing is better tomorrow though expect it to be a better day signing off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a mixed bag yesterday here is my bets for today all bets advised availible at e/w prices

4.20 Flawed Genius

Hampered twice over c & d at haydock if gets a clear passage has a great chance

4.55 King Of Rome

deemed to be ballydoyles first runner in a derby a mixture of not getting the 1m 4f trip and rearing at the start ruined his chances big chance to recoup today

3.45 Geordieland

Only horse at a decent price for the race carreer best last time has chance @ 9/1

Prolific 2.30

Was only 1/2 lenght behind danehill destiny last time out stable firing in winners

Colony
    Stayed on strongly behind strategic mission last time out longer trip should help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 O'Driscoll

Those all Ascot yeah?

ya there all ascot and no smart comments if they dont win out of eireev im not paid to do this or anything always remember only 2% of gamblers are life long winners am i one of that 2% decide for yourself

by the way the bet of the day is Oscar Jo 8.10 towchester tinight 11/4

I didn't realise my comments yesterday were smart :)

Prolific 1 lenght and a head 3rd 6/1

better start than yesterday.

What time is colony running at?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

geordieland 5 lenght second what a performance by yeats pure class another money back job with a couple of pound 9/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭00dyel

Ramona Chase in last race for me, he has been crying out for these extra 2 furlongs and although he has to carry 9-6, he has had to carry nearly top weight every race, and always puts in a good performance. Is much better off in the weights with strategic mission this time, and was only a nose behind colony last time. These 2 carry same weight difference again.

Colony is 9-2 with Ramona Chase 16-1. A huge price difference for a nose!

Ramona Chase E/W

e
    stretchaq wrote: »
    After a mixed bag yesterday here is my bets for today all bets advised availible at e/w prices

4.20 Flawed Genius unplaced terrible run

Hampered twice over c & d at haydock if gets a clear passage has a great chance

4.55 King Of Rome third at 8/1

deemed to be ballydoyles first runner in a derby a mixture of not getting the 1m 4f trip and rearing at the start ruined his chances big chance to recoup today

3.45 Geordieland second at 9/1

Only horse at a decent price for the race carreer best last time has chance @ 9/1

Prolific 2.30 second at 11/2

Was only 1/2 lenght behind danehill destiny last time out stable firing in winners

Colony wins at 11/2
    Stayed on strongly behind strategic mission last time out longer trip should help

all you each way gamblers are in profit if you followed my choices regards Stretch

Oscar Joe 8.10

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Bet of the day wasn't so much the bet of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭finbarrk

You could try Psalm today in the Cornitation. Johnny Murtagh mentioned her yesterday. I should have backed her yesterday when she was 16/1 though, won't get that today after Johnnys comment!

fair play Stretchaq - up €20 after yesterday ! looking forward to todays tips.

Oscar Jo was pulled up injured not much i can do about that lads bets for today wont be up till later too busy

As per the last two days were goiun all each way shots look at the entire card there today these are my bets

2.30 Please sing 10/1

Mick Channons horses always come on for a run this lad was impressive the last day and i think there is more to come bolgers cois chairde will be hard to beat but im putting this fellow up for the each way shot

3.05 Hebridan 9/2

Very impressive last day out already gelded so couldnt enter the derby this will be his redemption

3.45 Two spacious/Psalm 7/2 9/1

Would love to be tipping Psalm in confidence but she has no proven form, Spacious however has the form i know psal;m is well tought of in Ballydoyle but is it possible to break a maiden tag here decision is yours

4.20 Monte Alto 11/2

Luca Cumani horse has inproved steadily since his 6th in the cambridgeshire and i think this could be the horses day in the sun

4.55 Captain Webb 6/1

Mark Johnson has won this race 4 out of seven years and is ideally placed here to do it again tough battling horse very fond of him

5.30 Our Faye 25/1

As per usual i have one longshot kirk doesnt send many runners to ascot and had to get a 5lb penelty on our faye just to get into this handicap near the bottom of the weights good chance

Good luck and happy punting

Stretchaq

Cheers Stretchaq, here's hoping...

Is there any web link you can listen in to this afternoon's racing on?

Excluding the betting sites as these are blocked in work.

EireEV

try BBC or Channel 4 they have coverage??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

The banker for the first race has to be the FAV , I think the bookies will take another hammering today. get on the FAV now 2.30 paying 10/11.

i hope people got on the Fav there , great price for a BANKER!!!!! Again i would like to illiterate that I really think the bookies will be hurting today again.

Next race with the banker in , I'm getting on bronze cannon E/W at 4/1

Edit
    I mean my banker is in not bronze cannon is a banker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

I have Cuis Ghaire To Win The 2.30 Royal Ascot And Croatia To Beat Turkey In 90 Mins 4euro on this double.
    I also put Albany to win at the 2.30(by mistake meant to put it each way)
    I have a few more on today at Ascot took a few of Stretchaq's tips.

Its been a LONG LONG Time , that i backed a horse that nearly came last. terrible start for bronze cannon , who didnt look very comfortable on the firm ground and over the distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

I made a mistake with my ew bets and i put them to win I cant find or dont know if i can edit them on my pp account online:o