Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!!!!!!!!! Need Horse Racing Tips!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 17-06-2008 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Looking for tips in upcoming races as my friend and I are having a competition of can win the most in a week with a starting budget of €50so need quality horses. If you could give a reason as to why I should back it as well that would be great....

Thanks, Bring on the money!:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

O drisscoll

seems to be nobody on this forum anymore so here is my bets

2.30 at Ascot

Haradasun won three group one over a mile in australia lost his way and then was transfered to Aidan o brien 5/1 in the first great bet

3.25 Thirsk

Yamal 3/1

Seems to have a typical Mark Johnson profile wins easily first maiden subsequently loses two more while running like an overweight unfit horse
    Debut in handcap company today

5.30 Ascot

Saucy Brown 14/1

A good priced long shot for an in form team Hannon/Hughes are on fire good maiden win

Two more to keep an intrest on each way

Dandy man Proven ascot performer

Peter Tchasofsky (not spelt right) aidan O brien has an excellant record in the race easy maiden winner although distance wasd only a neck

GOOD LUCK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 O'Driscoll

Thanks, thats great. when r the last 2 runnin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 MrDap

4.20 Ascot;Peter Tchaikovsky-suppose to be top of the pecking order of the ballydoyle 2 year olds,telling sign that this is his only entry for it.

4.55 Ascot;Liberate-fancied by stable,sure to give a good account of himself.

5.30 Ascot;Bushranger-impressive debut run,will come on alot for it and worthy favourite

8.30 Yarmouth;Coach And Four;got a strong word for it

Best Of Luck

Thanks, if you could keep them coming over the week that would be great.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

stretchaq good call on the first at Ascot.

Miek.

• Advertisement

no bother had a healthy bet on him myself

last two are 3.05 and 4.20 i would advise e/w intrest in these dandy man proven performer but a five year old now

and Peter T two year old races are unpredictable never know what can be thrown up im up money now anyway for a while 5/1 nice little wager

I was on him as part of my 6 race accu! *fingers crossed for the next 2.5 hrs*.

Mike.

Thanks lads, if u could keep this up that would be great, but during the week I need races after 5 cos of work........... yawn!!!!!! but this is great keep it up!

Violent Velocity is worth an e/w punt its running 3.25 Thirsk 6/1 on PP

Oh dear. :( Hope you didn't follow this - one race too many.

Mike.

dandy man is again undone by being drawn on the wrong side at ascot !!!!!!!!!

However Yamal wins at a tidy 9/2 thats two for you lads hope you took note!!!!!!!!!!!!

best bets for tomorrow will be up at 1.30/2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭EireEV

Are you going to reveal your 6 race accumulate Mike65?

Its on the thread just below this one!

Mike.

one more bet for today with the money accumulated from earlier

HASTY RETREAT 1/1 in the 8 o clock

absoultly hacked up in nottingham and i would have to think the handicapper has not caught him yet

good luck

Hope the tips today will be better than yesterday :-)

Hasty Retreat ran like a donkey last night !

needless to say hasty retreat did run like a donkey bad sign for cumani yard!!!!!!! with bankable in the hunt cup dont really like today racing at epsom will probably do a lucky 63 or something as i will not get to watch the races due to work i will post details later

and yesterdays tips were not bad

Hardasun 5/1
    Yamal 9/2

if you put a tenner on all the tips i gave yesterday you returned

€55 profit whats wrong with that!!!!!!!!

Yeah, didnt go too well yesterday, down €20. Backed Bushranger & Coach and four.....
    Tips for today? Really need quality ones, as my mate had 2 winners yesterday.

Duke of Marmalade is todays hot horse - Aidan O'Brien/Johnny Murtagh combo is on fire right now and his horse has a perfect profile for this race. Ascot 3.45

I have a soft spot for Heaven Sent in the 3.05, as he has won me a few bob this year - but he'll go off short odds favourite I expect and this will be a very tight race.

Dunno what the odds will be as its too soon but these three all rate very strongly on the speed ratings

Worcester - 3.30 - Silvo
    Leopardstown - 7.05 Second Glance
    Ripon - 7.25 - Rievaulx World

Mike.

first of all i am staying away from the two bankers today namely bankable and duke of marmalade here are my bets and reasons

2.30 Jupiter Pluvious 6/1

Considered to be ballydoyles no1 guineas hope untill a dirty scope returned a moderate 4th in irish guineas can redeem reputation here

3.05 Selenka 28/1

Raced in all group races since maiden win in with a good chance at a big price

3.45 Ask 8/1

Couldnt back duke of marmalade at 5/4 reasonable alternative from ryan moore/stoute team

4.55 Baileys Cacao 7/1

Form of windsor win has worked out excellantly great chance at a good price

4.10 worchester Kaldous 3/1

Let me down many times with bad jumping blinkers could change this

Mike:

Worcester - 3.30 - Silvo
    Leopardstown - 7.05 Second Glance
    Ripon - 7.25 - Rievaulx World

Whats the reasoning behind these? Thanks

As I mentioned, purely on the speed ratings. All are fast finishers by comparision to others in the races, I checked the odds which are now online and two of the three are favourites while the other is second fav so little value to be had.

Mike.

• Advertisement

Alright, thanks. Headin down the bookies at lunch, Hopefully the luck will be with me....

Kieren Fallon has given the thumbs up for Lang Shining in 4:20 ROYAL HUNT CUP HANDICAP about 6/1 right now.

Mike.

How does a lucky31 work on the above choices posted by Stretchaq?

a lucky 31 is 31 one bets

consisting of fourfolds, trebles, doubles, singles and one accumalator

a lucky 31 will cost you 31 times your stake i.e €1 lucky 31 costs €31

i usually do each way ones (consists of 62 bets)

only ever got one up and it paid 6k!!!!!!!!

so wouldnt hold much chance for todays i actually turned it into a lucky 63(EW) stuck in Kavachi in the hunt cup at 33/1

the ascot racing is very weak and unpredictable today bankable at 2/1 in the hunt cup!!! could be a good thing but in a field this big i would be on the laying rather than betting side

i see the mirror gave away a €5 straight forecast bet today in the 2.30

i did
    1- jupiter pluvious
    2- georgebernardshaw

o brien 1-2 only pay bout 100 haha heres hoping

goodluck every one

damn I didn't put the lucky31 on ew so have to hope for all winners now !!

118124.00 thats how much ya get if they all win (ohh take off €4 for the pint you would owe me haha

for what stake? I only put down down a €0.10 lucky31 bet so total stake was€3.10 - think the winnings were somewhere around 5k.

for €1 depends on the exact odds ya got like 33 or 25 or watever good make a massive difference

Can you post up results as they come in as have no access? :-) 2 pints in it for you.

• Advertisement

no luck in the first I see !

Advertisement