Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheated my ass off didnt get caught.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Mayam

I'm almost sure he's lying, the examiner would have seen the calculator,
    if he's trying to sound cool he definetly has'nt suceeded, the only thing he has suceeded in is angering and annoying the people who have worked hard for the exams , and if he is trying to stir racial hatred (foreigners taking places in college etc), hopefully its not succeeding.

just get a life and stop spreading hatred!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

I infact find it very amusing.

how surprising. pack of boards thicks.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Anyway boards.ie can trace the IP and catch this guy.

Sickening that he cheated but boasting about it here when most other people studied hard for 6 years in secondary school is an outrage.

I hope the message you posted here gets you undone OP you muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i hope he gets ****ed up the ass if he cheated nt so much because he cheated but because he is clearly retarded

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,143 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

People from the SEC read boards too.

I think the OP is probably a troll and thinks this was funny, but it might not be so funny come August when there isn't an envelope for him. Even a suspicion of cheating will get ALL results withheld and that is the first a school or candidate knows of any problem.

Still, he can have a good laugh every day about this while he waits to see what happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Yeah I thought it was a troll at first tbut his posts seemed a little to high.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Epic thread is epic

StumbleUpon'd too just incase :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Spankeh wrote: »
    Epic thread is epic

StumbleUpon'd too just incase :D

Good idea :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

oo6hny5hh2idfwndps.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Choc123

hey fair play 2 ya 4 gettin away with it,u played the system and why not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭MattD

You cheated your ass off and your only going to get 500 points?

Nice job :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Choc123 wrote: »
    hey fair play 2 ya 4 gettin away with it,u played the system and why not.
    he's caught now!!!

hahahaha Best thread ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭MattD

Ha, the tags for this thread are gas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Clearly I was on to him from the start.

All it took was a carefully placed question at the right time and then bam PWNAGE !!1!oneelevenone!1

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭palance

pwned.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭luke999

Oh for christ sake, would ye grow a pair of balls and leave the lad alone. This thread is like listening to a bunch of 5 year olds telling on each other. Grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Five stars for this thread. Karma strikes a blow. Cheater, troll, who cares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Congratulations to the moron in question, who just took a lot of heat of Laura Brady anyway.

YOU=ENEMY OF THE LC FORUM.

sillybilly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭gixerfixer

akamossy wrote: »
    I have to admit im slightly appalled at this thread. You certainly don't deserve to get good results. There are people who worked hard to get their points and theres you sitting pretty because you cheated. How does that make you feel good?? i would be consumed with guilt, its rather disgraceful!!

Your just jealous because your a C- student arent you :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

This thread = roffles! :D

Salman, you're obviously lazy and immature, you have no respect for exams, you don't seem to have much of a brain and most of what you write is retarded.....
    You'd be perfect for Biochem @ UCC!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

This thread needs a lil' more pizaz with the lol pics to emphasize how bad salman's been burned. Even ceiling cat saw.
    ceilingcatwatc128581254437008236.jpg
    wheelchairowned.jpg
    00024awq.jpg
    yourefired.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

aaah, poor fellow if this is real his life is ruined now. (If it's real and he gets caught that is). Well.... I guess not ruined, but that's 5 years away from the exams etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Lol Colaiste Choilm is pretty close to me, I'd inform most of the people I know, I'm sure to know someone who knows him but it seems a little harsh, in fairness I couldn't give a sh*t about someone cheating in the leaving cert. Judge rules not as good as "Clawboy" or "Sex offender spam" ownage threads. Still sorta funny though.

Mr.S wrote: »
    Plus, he wants a Party College.

UCC, party College? lol.

Ah Cork's nightlife isn't too bad! There's Gorbys and............uh.........other places.
    Kold wrote:
    Judge rules not as good as "Clawboy" or "Sex offender spam" ownage threads. Still sorta funny though.
    Yeah but what are the chances of sex offender spam in this forum? We'll have to make do with this...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Ah Cork's nightlife isn't too bad! There's Gorbys and............uh.........other places.

Gorbys is godawful. Other places ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

OP, you recently contacted me for info on Biochem in UCC.You really should rethink your options.If you need to cheat in the LC you're NOT gonna be able for Biochem:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

salman85 wrote: »
    yeah i cheated my ass of in most exams, had a fully programmable calculator with 1 gig flash card, my examiner was a dope (love her tho she was nice <3) im sitting at about 500 points i would say, and unless something MAJORLY goes wrong, i have my first choice in the bag.

salman85, heard your from Colaiste Choilm? Well, I suppose the knackers on castle park have had a bad influence on you. So whats your name, might be familiar. You sound like a right dope though. Im sure your one of these guys who always looks like hes just had his head down a toilet rim and two bottles of brandy shoved up is arse. Well hey, if you think it will get you drunk, who am I to argue?

Anyway moran, I see you have no sense of pride about yourself. Like you must be reallllly **** to cheat and only get 500. I mean you should be hitting 600. But maybe you can count that high.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭jaffa20

raah! wrote: »
    aaah, poor fellow if this is real his life is ruined now. (If it's real and he gets caught that is). Well.... I guess not ruined, but that's 5 years away from the exams etc.

it's now 7 years and he would have his license removed and wouldn't be allowed to do anything like a driving test. Plus, it would be on his permanent record. If you ask me, he deserves all of this. For people who study hard for six years to do these exams and compete for the college course of their preference, it is not right to have that stolen from them by a cheating troll who thinks he can bypass the system. I hope the relevant authorities are informed and his celebrations are brought to an end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

I live near the school. Ill ask some of the people who go there who it was, if hes boasting here he was probably up there. Lets get him nailed!!

• Advertisement

Kold wrote: »
    Gorbys is godawful. Other places ftw.

I've only ever been there Wednesday nights (FRE@KSCENE ftw!)
    It could very well be shit every other night, but it's great on Wednesday's!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement