Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakout on chin/jawline

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

Help, in the same boat. Big, red, aggressive spots either side of chin. What can I do? Have had them two months now and not going anywhere, tried laser on them and antibiotic cream. No improvement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Help, in the same boat. Big, red, aggressive spots either side of chin. What can I do? Have had them two months now and not going anywhere, tried laser on them and antibiotic cream. No improvement.

I'm the same. My spots are getting worse and worse by the day. I tried antibiotics last year,and my spots did clear up for a while.
    I started a new job three months ago, and my spots are now the worst I have ever seen. Its actually fully fledged acne, all along my jawline. Im thinking its related to stress. Back on the antibiotcs, and topical creams fro the last two months, and no improvment so far, and I am bridesmaid for my sisters wedding in two weeks!

I've started to look at some of the products I use as well, and think it might be related to my Clinique take the day off cleanser. Clinique always makes me break out.I want to stop wearing makeup so I can give my skin room to breath, but my skin is so bad at the moment there is no way I can go into work without foundation.

Can anyone reccomend any good cleansers for taking makeup off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cork Connection

What will solve these breakouts is a 2% cutaneous solution of erythromycin dabbed onto the affected area once or twice a day . many companies supply this product but Glaxo sell it as Stiemycin ..It is a watery solution sold in 50 ml bottles . Give it a few weeks to work and keep applying it as part of your cleansing routine at least once a day to maintain a blemish free appearance .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread - closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement