Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ELysium Bar anyone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

No
    Mr Crystal wrote: »
    My brain became mush once the exams started so it can't get much worse next year right
    Posted via Mobile Device

You'd be suprised, first few months of 5th year you find yourself just staring at textbooks looking slightly dazed and confused!

No
    Good luck tomorrow so!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

No
    I'm going to bed! Happy nocturnaling!

Posted via Mobile Device

bah! there's a thread for posts like that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

No
    star-pants wrote: »
    ha I fell asleep on my new laptop last month - woke up and I'd not knocked it off the bed - miracle!!

BaileyonPC3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Hmmmm, tis awful quiet in here

Anyone else about?

• Advertisement

No
    probably a bit late but...

yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

No
    I is here.

Probably also a bit late!

No
    also here...

hey... are me and watna allowed to spam here if we were to say... stay up all night drinking?

or should we (I) just make a drunken prat of myself all over boards instead of just here?

No
    also here...

hey... are me and watna allowed to spam here if we were to say... stay up all night drinking?

or should we (I) just make a drunken prat of myself all over boards instead of just here?

I am in for the drinking later. I need the alcohol for medicinal purposes of course.

Let me know when you've returned online!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Atari Jaguar
    8pm, Nocturnia is open for business!

In retrospect I can see people's point about the chatter thread not being a bar, but I still think there should be a chatter thread. It'll help keep other threads on track.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

No
    What is up SDooM, congrats on your modship btw:cool:

Yes I think this is a required thread for sure.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

No
    A chatter thread for sure, but the bar theme is done to death, and was a great idea for BGRH when it started as it was original.

We don't really need the theme though, do we? I mean, a bar simply doesn't suit.

Night clubs stay open later...and when things quieten down in the bars, where do you go? ;)

Atari Jaguar
    kerash wrote: »
    What is up SDooM, congrats on your modship btw:cool:

Yes I think this is a required thread for sure.:)

Thanks, first one to notice :D
    Dragan wrote: »
    A chatter thread for sure, but the bar theme is done to death, and was a great idea for BGRH when it started as it was original.

We don't really need the theme though, do we? I mean, a bar simply doesn't suit.

Night clubs stay open later...and when things quieten down in the bars, where do you go? ;)

I like the idea of a lair or a bat cave but really any place for people to "sign in" for the late shift and talk random insomniac rubbish inspired genuis can only be a good thing.

No
    watna wrote: »
    I am in for the drinking later. I need the alcohol for medicinal purposes of course.

Let me know when you've returned online!

oh yeah... sorry about that... i did log on from my mate's to see ifyou'd PM'd me back... but what happened there was his housemate came home, and decided she was in the mood for a few drinks... and i had picked up some JD from the offo on my way to the house... and i proceeded to get quite drunk, particularly given that i've not eaten a whole lot today, and then i proceeded to get quite stoned while getting quite drunk, and ...

well, i really wish i didnt have work today.

sorry watna :/

No
    oh yeah... sorry about that... i did log on from my mate's to see ifyou'd PM'd me back... but what happened there was his housemate came home, and decided she was in the mood for a few drinks... and i had picked up some JD from the offo on my way to the house... and i proceeded to get quite drunk, particularly given that i've not eaten a whole lot today, and then i proceeded to get quite stoned while getting quite drunk, and ...

well, i really wish i didnt have work today.

sorry watna :/

Jack Daniels and a nice big bifta is a favourite combo of mine. Still doesn't make me sleep though!

And yeah, there is no conceivable way that having access to a Bat Cave could be a bad idea.

I bags the Batmobile.

The new one, not the ghey neon one.

Evening everyone, how are we all doing tonight?

No
    Howya! Not bad, yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

No
    Hey all!

How're things with everyone?

No
    Good! Few people here tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Yep, seems like there are a few people around alright, looks like this forum is already bringing the night-time folk together \o/

Soon we shall have an army, and then.......

Well, I haven't really thought that far ahead, but I'm sure nerin and doom will think of something for us to do. Probably a picnic or something, that would be fun!

No
    Same last night! But now I can stay online since I only have 1 more day of exams left- on Monday. Wohooo!

Haha, then a full year of dossing, lucky you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

No
    hi all.. home on my lunch break. i feel nauseous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

No
    I was thinking of us having nocturnal beers on the shortest day! Only thing is it's 21st December and something will probably be already arranged :(

No
    hi all.. home on my lunch break. i feel nauseous.

Were you a drunk crumble froo last night? I got your text. We also succesfully got drunk in the flat. Am quite groggy really. My aunt skyped me duing the drinking and was calling me a knacker for drinking out of a big bottle of cider!
    DJ_Spider wrote: »
    I was thinking of us having nocturnal beers on the shortest day! Only thing is it's 21st December and something will probably be already arranged :(

Well, if it helps the 21st June s the shortest day of the year here. Can't wait for it, as soon as it's over the days will start getting lighter again. I like to control the dark no the cancer ball in the sky!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

No
    Happy_Friday_the_13th.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

No
    Greetings from the nicer side of the planet, I think a curfew is a bad idea as its dark here when its bright there and vice versa.

still tho it'l be interestin to have people to talk to

Atari Jaguar
    Greetings from the nicer side of the planet, I think a curfew is a bad idea as its dark here when its bright there and vice versa.

still tho it'l be interestin to have people to talk to

Thats a very good point I hadn't considered- The flamey cancer ball infects different parts of the world at different times. Nocturnal is a matter of geography!

• Advertisement

No
    *shakes fist at the sun*

I preferred it when everyone thought it moved around us.

Advertisement